[GMG] Burn, Maim, Kill:... Gollemmechs cover Preview

Discussion of products from third-party companies licensed to produce SW products. Company specific threads should be marked with their name in brackets.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

DavidJ
Heroic

#21 Postby DavidJ » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:50 am

GlassJaw wrote:That looks fantastic. This might be what gets me into IZ.

I'm already thinking about a storyline of a military megacorp attempting to create advance AI and begins to illegally incorporate actual human brains in the mechs, a la Robocop.

Hmm, maybe the players are hired by a rival corp to steal the secrets and the discovery of the brains is the big reveal...

Mmmm way ahead of ya there in terms of concept for some advanced types of Mecha.

It might also be where the cyborg gets it's origins.
David Jarvis
Owner, Gun Metal Games

steelbrok
Veteran

#22 Postby steelbrok » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:23 am

Just curious, is this still going to be a stand alone product or has it been folded into IZ2.0?

DavidJ
Heroic

#23 Postby DavidJ » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:39 pm

steelbrok wrote:Just curious, is this still going to be a stand alone product or has it been folded into IZ2.0?

It made more sense to fold it into IZ 2.0. Once I get the edits back from it, I'll be uploading it as a play test document so backers can check it out ahead of time.
David Jarvis

Owner, Gun Metal Games

steelbrok
Veteran

#24 Postby steelbrok » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Guess I will go to the bal..errr Kickstarter!

Kodyax
Veteran

#25 Postby Kodyax » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Something else to potentially look forward to. The New Seattle book is very close to being unlocked. I'm just enjoying the ride at this point. If I have the money to up my pledge closer to target date I will.

Return to “SW Licensees”