Savage Worlds Style Guide

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Thunderforge
Veteran

Savage Worlds Style Guide

#1 Postby Thunderforge » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Some time ago, I downloaded a four page PDF file labeled the "Savage Worlds Style Guide" that lays out how you're supposed to capitalize, italicize, and otherwise represent everything in Savage Worlds. I have no idea where I found it and I can't seem to find it again. I noticed that the style guide on the Writing for Pinnacle page isn't the one I'm looking for and seems to have been written around the time of Deadlands Classic, so it's missing all of the Savage Worlds specific content.

Could you please put the "Savage Worlds Style Guide" on the Writing for Pinnacle page?
Wild Card Creator: Any PDF, Any Setting, No Extra Cost.

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.

Cryonic
Heroic

#2 Postby Cryonic » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:16 am

Looks like it was lost in the great site update. I can find the link to it in the Wayback machine (was released March 2011). It was titled "PEG Style Guide", but unfortunately, the wayback machine didn't archive the PDF.

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”