Lost Colony: ReLoaded

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Father Wendigo

Lost Colony: ReLoaded

#1 Postby Father Wendigo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 am

I've been inactive for a good long while, but I remember hearing that there were plans for a Reloaded version of Lost Colony. I'm curious if there are still plans to produce Lost Colony: Reloaded; and if there were, would you be looking for contributors?

#2 Postby VonDan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:10 am

I sussed a rumor yonder week that Lost Colony Reloaded was being held up and was being reconfabulated to expand the one Colony into something a little more VERSEatile for more game options

#3 Postby ValhallaGH » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 am

All we know is compiled into this thread.
Basically, they want to do it but it it still a long way out (need to get a writer, get it written, etc.).
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

#4 Postby Thunderforge » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:10 pm

What VahallahGH said, that list was compiled by a very studious forum member (with too much time on his hands :-D) and compiles pretty much everything that's been said about everything up to this point.

Also way back in 2005, BDFlory was assigned to working on Deadlands, Hell on Earth, and Lost Colony (simultaneously as far as I can tell, he talks about it a bit here). Presumably some work was done on Lost Colony then, but I'd put more stock in Cutter's much more recent 2011 comments about it being years away.
Wild Card Creator: Any PDF, Any Setting, No Extra Cost.

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”