Patrick Keith's new Kickstarter Bombshell Babes

A forum for discussing anything used to add to your Savage Worlds games; miniatures, terrain, character sheets, or game aides of any type.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Varchild
Novice

Patrick Keith's new Kickstarter Bombshell Babes

#1 Postby Varchild » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:01 am

Patrick Keith, who does sculpts for Reaper, Dark Sword and other miniature manufacturers has launched a kickstarter to make iconic Female Minis that would work well in lots of Savage settings.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bom ... hell-babes

Its not as good a deal as the Bones KS in volume of Minis but Patrick Keith has a always been one of my favorite sculptors.

Other Mike
Seasoned

#2 Postby Other Mike » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:53 am

They are a lot more expensive than some of the other Kickstart miniatures campaigns ... you kind of have to buy in at a higher level to get a better deal, and still that's not cheap.

Still there are some cool miniatures here ... I'd love to have the Inquisitor. Of course, there are also a few in which I have no interest, such as the Pussy Patrol.
My delusions of grandeur are way bigger than yours!

Other Mike
Seasoned

#3 Postby Other Mike » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Just noticed in the FAQ that if you support a level that includes a T-shirt, you can trade the T-Shirt for two "babes." Still kind of expensive, but I know I'd rather have an extra two miniatures for my money, than a T-shirt.
My delusions of grandeur are way bigger than yours!

Return to “SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides”