[SPC] Fan written scenerio. Low powered setting.

Information and comments on all Pinnacle official Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [SK] for Solomon Kane, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Garuda
Seasoned

[SPC] Fan written scenerio. Low powered setting.

#1 Postby Garuda » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:41 am

I have an ongoing Supers campaign using the SPC. The player characters are getting pretty tough now (about to reach Heroic level).

Recently I ran a one shot in the same campaign world but provided players with pregens with limited abilities. Actually the scenerio has been run twice now with different players. It was good fun.

The premise is that players are federal agents assigned to work investigative cases involving supernatural or just plain wierd cases. This is more men in black than men in tights.

If anybody is interested in the scenerio please find the link below. Maps and pregens are included.

Agents of SHARP: Blood Ritual

Agents of SHARP: Genesis

Comments and critique welcome.
Last edited by Garuda on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

seanwalsh
Seasoned

#2 Postby seanwalsh » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 am

Wow!

I've just skimmed it thus far, but it seems very thorough, has lots of cool pictures and maps, and the layout and design seem very professional.

It looks a little more directed, for lack of a better word, than some Savage Worlds plot points. That is merely an initial observation, not a criticism.

I'm definitely taking a closer look!

Garuda
Seasoned

#3 Postby Garuda » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:26 am

Added another one shot of the same genre to my opening post above.

I wrote Agents of SHARP: Genesis a while ago but have not gotten around to running it at my local club yet (too busy with Low Life and paranoia at the moment), so its not play tested.

Decided to post it up for anybody who's interested in it.

Return to “SW Official Settings & Companions”