Slipstream PDF Prices

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Soulliard
Novice

Slipstream PDF Prices

#1 Postby Soulliard » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:29 am

I was browsing the store today, and I noticed that the Slipstream Player's Guide cost $14.99, but the core book cost only $9.99. I imagine that the core book includes everything from the player's guide plus the DM section and plot point campaign, so it seems odd that it'd be cheaper. What's going on?

jpk
Legendary

Re: Slipstream PDF Prices

#2 Postby jpk » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Huh. I'm lookin' into that one now. I suspect anyone who's excited about the $9.99 PDF ought to go pick one up as soon as possible, since it's mostly likely a "price is too low for some reason" error.
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

JackMann
Veteran

#3 Postby JackMann » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Odd. I actually bought the player's guide today (I already have the book, just needed a .pdf for reference), and I'm pretty sure the main book was twenty-something.

jpk
Legendary

#4 Postby jpk » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:57 pm

There are currently a few different prices at a few different sites. You probably saw a $22.99 price for the book.
Joel Kinstle

Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”