[S2P] Are We Supposed to Get Notifications of Updated PDFs?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

[S2P] Are We Supposed to Get Notifications of Updated PDFs?

#1 Postby Thunderforge » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:36 am

I know that Studio2Publishing isn't technically a licensee, but this seemed the most appropriate place. I've tried e-mailing Studio2Publishing several times and haven't gotten any response about this, so I figured this was the best outlet.

When a PDF from Studio2Publishing gets updated (as it did with the fixed up version of Hell on Earth Reloaded a few weeks ago), are you supposed to get e-mail notifications about it? I checked the boxes saying that I wanted "product updates" about the things I purchased, but I never got anything telling me that there was an updated Hell on Earth PDF. Had I not read on these forums that there was an update, I never would have known. Is this what everyone experiences or is it just me?
Wild Card Creator: Any PDF, Any Setting, No Extra Cost.

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.

#2 Postby jpk » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Of the three main PDF storefronts, neither Studio 2 nor DriveThru have automated notifications. DriveThru has a one-click notification tool that our DriveThru guy usually remembers to click. I believe the new Pinnacle PDF store does have automated notices, but I've not gotten any reports to confirm that behavior "in the wild."
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”