PEG store access

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

ogbendog
Legendary

PEG store access

#1 Postby ogbendog » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:20 pm

I'm 93% certain I purchased my SWD pdf directly from PEG; I can't find it in my account on rpgnow, and I seem to recall doing it directly from peg.

But I can't login to confirm, it doesn't like my http://www.peginc.com/my-account/ doesn't like my e-mail, so if the PDF is updated, I can't download the new version.

With whom do I follow up?

jpk
Legendary

#2 Postby jpk » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:21 am

Send me your name, e-mail, and estimated date of purchase (plus if you bought anything else at the time) via private message, and I'll either look into it or have it looked into.
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

xiaosa

FAS

#3 Postby xiaosa » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:49 am

FSADFAS

GranFalloon
Veteran

#4 Postby GranFalloon » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 pm

You know, as much as I like you guys here at Pinnacle, I have noticed that your selection of shoes is pretty lousy. Maybe you should step up your game ("step up." See what I did there?).

jpk
Legendary

#5 Postby jpk » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Sadly, we've been tied up with other efforts, but I feel a little like a heel. We will make every endeavor to better toe the line in the future and put our sole into everything we can.
Joel Kinstle

Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

GranFalloon
Veteran

#6 Postby GranFalloon » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:45 am

Touché, sir. Touché.

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”