NPC / Monster Cards

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

slugsabi
Seasoned

NPC / Monster Cards

#1 Postby slugsabi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:22 am

Hey Pinnacle,

How about double sized cards detailing npc/monster stats on one side and maybe a picture/quote on the other.

I am running the flood at the moment and pull out stats into a crib sheet although having the option to purchase pre-prepared cards would be something I would buy.

For instance, when running a Savage Tale I could be referencing the ST itself for one set of stats; The Flood bestiary for another and Deadlands Marshall's Gude for a third which is a whole load of juggling of books!

Think trading cards, but bigger I suppose. Also like what the chap has done in his World of the Dead game for items, pretty clever really.

slugsabi
Seasoned

#2 Postby slugsabi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:05 am

Something like this, but better... my sample is meant to be folded in half albeit I didn't manage to get it half n half but...

ho hum

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”