[HOE:R] Updated PDF

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

JDSampo
Novice

[HOE:R] Updated PDF

#1 Postby JDSampo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:21 am

Is there a list of the changes available? I found some corrections to the timeline but I was wondering if there were any others I haven't spotted yet.

Thanks!
"I drank what...?"
-Socrates

jpk
Legendary

#2 Postby jpk » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:28 am

At this time, there's not.

Off the top of my head, I'd say check the gear (especially the weapons table), a few Edges, and the special abilities for Arcane Backgrounds. I think that's where most of the changes were. And be sure you've got a listing for Faminites in there (check the Index for page).

Hope that helps.
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

JDSampo
Novice

#3 Postby JDSampo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 pm

It does, thanks!
"I drank what...?"

-Socrates

Fastidious Monk
Novice

#4 Postby Fastidious Monk » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:16 am

jpk wrote:At this time, there's not.

Off the top of my head, I'd say check the gear (especially the weapons table), a few Edges, and the special abilities for Arcane Backgrounds. I think that's where most of the changes were. And be sure you've got a listing for Faminites in there (check the Index for page).

Hope that helps.

Anything specific? Both the original and update have a Faminites listing in the Index. I am not seeing the difference, yet.

Thanks
Everything is illusory.
Watch your step.

"If a man builds a machine and that machine conspires with another machine built by another man, are those men conspiring?" - The Accountant

jpk
Legendary

#5 Postby jpk » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:04 am

Depending on where and when you got it, you might already have the final version. Compare the sizes if you have two files and see if they're the same size.

Fastidious Monk
Novice

#6 Postby Fastidious Monk » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:35 pm

I got it from drivethru on June 28th and it is 43,079KB. I downloaded the update on July 4th and it is 43,077KB.
Everything is illusory.

Watch your step.

"If a man builds a machine and that machine conspires with another machine built by another man, are those men conspiring?" - The Accountant

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”