Download Section for Hell on Earth/Deadlands?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Nyargho
Novice

Download Section for Hell on Earth/Deadlands?

#1 Postby Nyargho » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:18 am

Sorry for the silly question but I can't seem to find a download section for character sheets or maps etc for Hell on Earth Reloaded or Deadlands Reloaded?

Additionally I have been out of the loop and missed the kickstart for deadlands noir will I still be able to purchase that?

ValhallaGH
Legendary

Re: Download Section for Hell on Earth/Deadlands?

#2 Postby ValhallaGH » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Nyargho wrote:Sorry for the silly question but I can't seem to find a download section for character sheets or maps etc for Hell on Earth Reloaded or Deadlands Reloaded?

Menu Bar: Games >> Deadlands >> One Sheets & Supplements
Then choose which one you want. You'll end up either here or here.

Nyargho wrote:Additionally I have been out of the loop and missed the kickstart for deadlands noir will I still be able to purchase that?

Unless PEG suddenly finds itself wanting to stop selling things, the answer should be yes. Any of the rewards that are a product should be available for sale at some point - though the cards, maps, and bennies will probably be a very exclusive run.
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

Nyargho
Novice

#3 Postby Nyargho » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:20 pm

tyvm ValhallaGH the Hell On Earth reloaded character sheet(s) are not up yet, do you know when they will be?

ValhallaGH
Legendary

#4 Postby ValhallaGH » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 am

You're welcome. :-D
Nyargho wrote:the Hell On Earth reloaded character sheet(s) are not up yet, do you know when they will be?

Oh, heck no. I'm not associated with Pinnacle, except as a customer and fan, so I can only speculate on when that stuff will go up. Although, their website is updated on Tuesdays, and they usually try to get an electronic sheet out within a couple weeks of first release; taking a look on Tuesday (July 3rd), or Tuesday (July 10th), might have some luck.

Of course, if you just want a sheet to print off and use, there is one in the PDF. Last page. You can even use the layers command to make it black & white instead of color. :)
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”