[Evil Beagle Games] Your SAVAGE Expert

Discussion of products from third-party companies licensed to produce SW products. Company specific threads should be marked with their name in brackets.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

[Evil Beagle Games] Your SAVAGE Expert

#1 Postby Sean Patrick Fannon » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 pm

So I've gone and started my own publishing effort, friends. It's called Evil Beagle Games.

No, I've not abandoned any of my other efforts (although I am departing from DriveThruRPG soon - read about it here), and I am very much still involved closely with Reality Blurs and the Shaintar efforts there.

However, I've got some stuff in the works, and some huge ideas.

And then, there's my latest crazy brainstorm - Your SAVAGE Expert.

Yep, I had this huge inspiration, and I've decided to offer my services as a Savage Worlds-savvy professional designer to assist folks with everything from making the perfect character to crafting great adventures to even helping publishers optimize their forthcoming settings.

If you want to know more, you can read about it here.

If you want to dive in and look into what services cost what, here's my DriveThruRPG page for it all.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised, and any support you give me here will go to even bigger ideas I have in the works...
Sean Patrick Fannon
Sean's Pick of the Day
Brand Manager, Savage Rifts

Bad Dog. Good Games.

DavidJ
Heroic

#2 Postby DavidJ » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Good luck in all your endeavors, Sean.
David Jarvis
Owner, Gun Metal Games

Lysander
Seasoned

#3 Postby Lysander » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:51 pm

S. P. Fannon, Savage Worlds Adventure Coach.

Finally, someone to give Bill Cavalier a run for his money...
There is no problem in this Universe that can't be solved with the application of roasted porcine flesh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A

Drue
Seasoned

#4 Postby Drue » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:37 pm

So if I had a group that met twice a month (which used to be true, as of about nine hours ago) and I wanted a campaign that ran for three months, it would set me back all of eighty bucks?

6 * $10 (adventures) + $20 (campaign)

Working backwards, with freelance rates including taxes and (given your U.S. location) insurance, you can put together a half dozen adventures including a framing campaign in about an hour, at worst.

That is freakin' amazing! :eek:

DrJones72
Novice

#5 Postby DrJones72 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 am

Best of luck sir! An inspiration and an offer of assistance for us all ...

Hellfire6A
Seasoned

#6 Postby Hellfire6A » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Those seem to be really reasonable prices. I hope not too reasonable. Sounds like you are willing to do a lot of work for a low, low price. :)

It's a great idea. Just would hate to see you tied up with this consulting when you have other irons in the fire...especially if it isn't paying that well compared to the amount of work you'd have to be doing.
http://www.armsonline.org/

None are free until all are free!

Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

#7 Postby Sean Patrick Fannon » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:41 am

Hellfire6A wrote:Those seem to be really reasonable prices. I hope not too reasonable. Sounds like you are willing to do a lot of work for a low, low price. :)

Well, the way I work, I believe it won't take me as long as you might fear to do a number of these. If I discover after the first few that the pricing is too "kind," I may raise the rates a bit.

Thanks for the kinds words and the encouragement!
Sean Patrick Fannon
Sean's Pick of the Day

Bad Dog. Good Games.

Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

#8 Postby Sean Patrick Fannon » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:50 pm

An important update to the posted disclaimer -

"Evil Beagle is not a representative of or warranted by Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Its views, opinions, actions, and decisions are its own, and are in no way affiliated with or representative of any other entity. Please note that, if you publish this material, you are responsible for following all rules regarding the Savage Worlds License; Evil Beagle Games in no way warrants or represents that we are ensuring compliance with said License via our work."

As well, it has been successful enough so far that I am going to have to raise my prices, starting at the end of this month.

Cheers!
Sean Patrick Fannon
Sean's Pick of the Day

Bad Dog. Good Games.

Return to “SW Licensees”