It's Tuesday...

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

slugsabi
Seasoned

It's Tuesday...

#1 Postby slugsabi » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:29 pm

... No website update?

haterofshame
Seasoned

#2 Postby haterofshame » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:14 am

Yeah!!!! What he said, am jonesing/anxious to get my fix of updates!!!

PEGShane
Site Admin

#3 Postby PEGShane » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:41 am

Hi all,

We approved the lastet update yesterday morning and should have it up soon. We apologize for the delay.

Shane

jpk
Legendary

#4 Postby jpk » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:47 pm

That Update is out there for you now. Read away.

And just so you know, our big technical difficulty was that I forgot to click the little "no, really, publish" button before I went gallavantin' around the hills. :oops:
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

Darq666
Veteran

#5 Postby Darq666 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:57 pm

jpk wrote:That Update is out there for you now. Read away.

And just so you know, our big technical difficulty was that I forgot to click the little "no, really, publish" button before I went gallavantin' around the hills. :oops:

I blame Cambus

VonDan
Legendary

#6 Postby VonDan » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:59 pm

some one should make a meme about the Tuesday update like all the Caterday memes

ValhallaGH
Legendary

#7 Postby ValhallaGH » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Good article. Well worth the wait. Please tell Carmen that a) I enjoyed the read, and b) I approve of her painting of "hot bitches". :lol:
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

Cryonic
Heroic

#8 Postby Cryonic » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:47 pm

jpk wrote:That Update is out there for you now. Read away.

Depending on what Content Management system you're using for the site, you should be able to find a scheduler module. That way you can create articles in advance and the site will autopublish or unpublish articles at the specified time. I like to do this so that I can work on articles whenever I want and they come up in regular fashion.

jpk
Legendary

#9 Postby jpk » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Cryonic wrote:Depending on what Content Management system you're using for the site, you should be able to find a scheduler module. That way you can create articles in advance and the site will autopublish or unpublish articles at the specified time. I like to do this so that I can work on articles whenever I want and they come up in regular fashion.

Ho ho ho. You said "in advance." I'm laughin' so hard there are tears comin' outta' my...wait, you're serious, aren't you?

:wink:

I will actually be moving to take advantage of that very feature in the somewhat near future. The "advanced Luddite" weight of not directly coding the HTML in notepad provides a lot of inertia to overcome.

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”