[NE] Funny

Information and comments on all Pinnacle official Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [SK] for Solomon Kane, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

SeeleyOne
Veteran

#21 Postby SeeleyOne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Savage_Mask wrote:What I don't understand is the praise these players get from people in this thread for wanting to blow up the city. :?:

A big part of the point of NE is that you get to play a villain. Blowing people up and not worrying about collateral damage and the death of innocents is a part of the fun.

I played a few sessions as an evil party in the past. Those were short-lived campaigns but it was fun to be able to be the bad guys for a change. In one campaign we even had a sort of a contest going on about who could be the most evil. The poor minotaur was the nicest in the party and he would often ask out loud "who is the monster now?". My halfling was the most diabolical of all.
Just about every kid today wants to be Batman, Spiderman, or Superman. Maybe if we were better parents they would not want to become orphans.

To be evil is to live backwards

Return to “SW Official Settings & Companions”