Looking to Trade GenCon Savage Saturday Night Tickets

The place to discuss conventions. What's coming up, what's going on, and what happened afterward.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, Evil Mike, Chaos Steve, The Moderators

greyseerco
Seasoned

Looking to Trade GenCon Savage Saturday Night Tickets

#1 Postby greyseerco » Sun May 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Greetings reader,
Six of us were trying to get the GenCon Event for Savage Saturday night:

RPG1232277 - Pocket of Black Powder

But were only able to get 4 of the tickets.
I ended up getting 2 for:

RPG1232491  - Gabriel Stone

and another registrant was able to get 2 for:

RPG1229825 - Who watches Coon and Friends

And was curious if you might be the holder of those last 2 tickets for Pocket of Black Powder and would be willing to trade.

chitownroy
Veteran

#2 Postby chitownroy » Sun May 20, 2012 5:36 pm

I would be interested in picking up an of the Savage Saturday night tickets you do not wind up using if any. My son and I were unable to score any tickets and would really like to get in.

Forged Goo
Novice

#3 Postby Forged Goo » Wed May 23, 2012 6:39 pm

greyseerco,

Don't fret if you get "stuck" with Gabe Stone. I am running the game and it will be rife with nazis and yetis and ancient relics and piranha and zeppelins and chemical actuated ablative deflector jumsuits and fortune tellers and...well you get the idea.

And maybe we could squeeze in some generics.

Goo (Vince)

newForumNewName
Heroic

#4 Postby newForumNewName » Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Bah! Branch out! Meet new people! That's the best part of Savage Saturday Nights.
"I had a whole bunch of advice for you but got ninja'd by newForumNewName. I'd just do what he says." -- 77IM

"While nFNN could be less of a jerk about how he says what he says, what he says is essentially correct." -- ValhallaGH

Assgoblin
Novice

#5 Postby Assgoblin » Thu May 24, 2012 7:12 am

Well said Goo. I'm running the Coon and Friends (South Park) game and there should be plenty of "beefcake" and debauchery to go around.

In any case, please be sure to put the tickets back in the system if you're not going to use them. I have friends who are trying to find tickets for Saturday night and that's just in my small group. There are probably a lot of people looking for tickets.
"Look over there. I don't know him. Never seen him before. Look, he has a gun! Must be him!"

greyseerco
Seasoned

#6 Postby greyseerco » Thu May 24, 2012 9:24 am

@Assgoblin I am sure there are. But my goal is to have all of us at one table, so being able to offer multiple choices to whomever has those last two tickets is my goal. Once my offer is accepted (or rejected), that gives us options to move around too (perhaps lure 4 people away from Gabe Stone/Coon to Black Powder). In the end, I know I will have one or two extras, that then can be given to those with Generics. If I can find those who have Black Powder in advance then I will release them sooner.

@Goo - It was a tough choice between Black Powder and Gabe Stone, in my wish list it was #1 and #2 (after a bunch of True Dungeon stuff), others got the South Park reference and encouraged Coon as #3.

@NFNN - while I have gamed with all of these folks at one time or another, they have never gamed with each other. GenCon is our equivalent of a "geek gathering" so I would love to see all my various friends from across the country get together and roll the dice.

Return to “The Con Suite”