Savage Mojo Site Overhaul

Discussion of products from companies licensed to produce SW products. Company specific threads should be marked with their name in brackets.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Wolfson
Seasoned

Savage Mojo Site Overhaul

#1 Postby Wolfson » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 am

It occurred to me after talking to a few people and reading a couple of posts in various places that people outside the Savage Mojo family aren't in the loop as to what's going on. So...

Any of you who have visited the Savage Mojo site in the past know that it was a horrible, horrible place that was very unfriendly to the outside world. For some time now, we've been trying to find ways to fix that but have encountered stumbling blocks at every turn.

All of that changed recently, however, and last weekend the site went down while major adjustments are being made.

So if you go to the Savage Mojo site and get a message that might cause you to think Savage Mojo simply doesn't exist any more, it just ain't so. We're here, and when the site comes back on line, we're expecting it to be a much more happy, friendly place to come and visit. :-D

Until then, you can always keep track of Savage Mojo and Suzerain on Facebook... I'm sure there will be a lot of joyous shouting when we're live again. :wink:
Curtis and Sarah Lyon
- Savage Mojo Line Developers
- Freelance Writers and Editors
Like us on Facebook!

Savage Mommy
Savage Mommy!

#2 Postby Savage Mommy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Any ETA on this?
Chris "Savage Mommy" Fuchs
Rocky Mountain Savages Founder
http://www.rockymountainsavages.com

SavageCast
www.savagecast.com

Wolfson
Seasoned

#3 Postby Wolfson » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Since I'm almost as in the dark as anyone else, I don't represent an 'authoritative' answer, but my impression when the site went black was that it should be taking about a week or so.

So my first guess would be sometime around this weekend - but don't hold the Powers That Be to it if I'm wrong. :mrgreen:

What I do know is that (on our end) we were asked a couple days ago about particular bits of information that may or may not need to be updated, so I'm pretty sure they're trying to get all the proper files and links put together.

As soon as I know anything else, I'll be sure to give some sort of shout out. :-D
Curtis and Sarah Lyon

Like us on Facebook!

TommyBrownell
Veteran

#4 Postby TommyBrownell » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Yeah, I know that none of us want to see the site down any longer than it has to be...just, right now, it has to be...=\
Tommy Brownell

Kristian Serrano
Heroic

#5 Postby Kristian Serrano » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:06 pm

I recommend placing a nicely designed placeholder index.html file that says something similar to this OP.

Wolfson
Seasoned

#6 Postby Wolfson » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:56 pm

I agree - but I don't have a lot of say in that regard. Tommy? Can you get in touch with someone who'll listen to you about at least putting an "Under Construction" sign at the link, rather than what amounts to a 404 error?
Curtis and Sarah Lyon

Like us on Facebook!

Return to “SW Licensees”