[SPC] Teleport Questions

This topic is for rules questions related to products from Pinnacle outside the core rulebook (Settings, Companions, etc.). Only the official answer guys can reply in this topic. Please read the rules in the first thread.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

NinjaMonkey
Seasoned

[SPC] Teleport Questions

#1 Postby NinjaMonkey » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:38 pm

I have a hero with the teleport power and the teleport other modifier.

1. If I purchased the Extra Action power would it eliminate the -2 multi-action penalty for teleporting a 2nd person to me?

2. If I'm standing next to another player with First Strike, would teleporting someone to a square that we are both adjacent to trigger his First Strike edge?

Clint
Site Admin

Re: [SPC] Teleport Questions

#2 Postby Clint » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:58 am

NinjaMonkey wrote:1. If I purchased the Extra Action power would it eliminate the -2 multi-action penalty for teleporting a 2nd person to me?

Since Teleporting Others allows repeating the action within its description, yeah, it would remove the penalty for the multi-action penalty as usual.

NinjaMonkey wrote:2. If I'm standing next to another player with First Strike, would teleporting someone to a square that we are both adjacent to trigger his First Strike edge?

Sorry, nope. First Strike triggers by a "foe who moves adjacent to him" automatically interrupting "the opponent's action." It does not trigger when a foe is moved forcibly adjacent to the character, be it via a grab, telekinesis, teleport, etc.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Official Answers on How the Rules In Other Pinnacle Products Work”