SWEX -> SWD

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

newForumNewName
Heroic

SWEX -> SWD

#1 Postby newForumNewName » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:10 am

I know that it's low priority. I know that it'll come when/if it comes. But I wanted to make sure that nobody forgot about it.

Any news on new Edges and powers from SWD for those of us still using SWEX? Or are those just things that we'll have to buy SWD for?
"I had a whole bunch of advice for you but got ninja'd by newForumNewName. I'd just do what he says." -- 77IM

"While nFNN could be less of a jerk about how he says what he says, what he says is essentially correct." -- ValhallaGH

Clint
Site Admin

Re: SWEX -> SWD

#2 Postby Clint » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 pm

newForumNewName wrote:I know that it's low priority. I know that it'll come when/if it comes. But I wanted to make sure that nobody forgot about it.

Any news on new Edges and powers from SWD for those of us still using SWEX? Or are those just things that we'll have to buy SWD for?

We haven't forgotten. We're just paddling upstream as hard as we can right now.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Mylon
Seasoned

#3 Postby Mylon » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:37 am

Paddling upstream? What do you mean? I hope Pinnacle is on solid ground.

tylermo
Heroic

#4 Postby tylermo » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 am

I imagine it means they have a lot on their plate. V

ValhallaGH
Legendary

#5 Postby ValhallaGH » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Mylon wrote:Paddling upstream? What do you mean? I hope Pinnacle is on solid ground.

Presumably that they are working extremely hard to make a little bit of progress. Holding steady in a stream requires a great deal of paddling; actually advancing upstream is that much harder.

I doubt that PEG is in any kind of unusual trouble. But their "upcoming products" list indicates that they have a lot of projects in the works, and those are simply the ones we know about. For a smallish company, that is going to be a real challenge.
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”