[GMG] Interface Zero updates and a look at 2012

Discussion of products from companies licensed to produce SW products. Company specific threads should be marked with their name in brackets.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Message
Author
Kodyax
Veteran
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:59 am

#101 Postby Kodyax » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 pm

This has one of the best interpretations of cyberpunk I have seen. With the allowance of Psychic you have just enough magic to make it different without it becoming a great focus of the setting. Yes, you can play it up that way or leave it alone as the case may be. You also make allowances for chimera hybrids as part of the game. I can take IZ and use it almost completely as written to do a weird mash-up of Cloverfield, Batman Beyond and TMNT with a side of Cthulhu.

gutrot
Novice
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:54 pm

#102 Postby gutrot » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 am

I am just finishing up a short Cthulhu/totems of the dead adventure, and will be starting a Cthulhu/IZ adventure. I have tried to post on the site forums but
I can not, is there a reason for this.

DavidJ
Heroic
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 10:25 am

#103 Postby DavidJ » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 am

gutrot wrote:I am just finishing up a short Cthulhu/totems of the dead adventure, and will be starting a Cthulhu/IZ adventure. I have tried to post on the site forums but
I can not, is there a reason for this.


What's your username?

I personally authorize accounts because I don't want to get any spammers on the boards.

If your email/username suggests in any way that you might be a spammer, I won't authorize your account.
David Jarvis
Owner, Gun Metal Games

DavidJ
Heroic
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 10:25 am

#104 Postby DavidJ » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:41 am

I just checked, and it looks as if your account is authorized.

There shouldn't be any reason why you can't post.

But this isn't the place for this discussion.

You can contact me via the contact form on my website.
David Jarvis

Owner, Gun Metal Games

Kodyax
Veteran
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:59 am

#105 Postby Kodyax » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:04 am

Still gonna be a bit till the first Print book of this line drops. ah well, I'm enjoying the pdf the print book should be just as good.

coyote6
Seasoned
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:20 pm

#106 Postby coyote6 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:28 pm

FWIW, at least a few IZ PDFs are on sale until March 7 at RPGNow/DTRPG. I'm going to pick up the SF PDF finally.
--
Bob

Kodyax
Veteran
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:59 am

#107 Postby Kodyax » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 am

I just picked up the new Hacking rules. I still need to print out the pdf and take a look at them in detail though.

User avatar
popebabylon
Novice
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:39 am

#108 Postby popebabylon » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 am

thurak wrote:The basic Hacking rules will be ready for free download by monday


http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?cPath=392&products_id=99975

Wait, is that product the hacking rules with a previously unmentioned price tag? Or is it the Deep resource book in whole?

DavidJ
Heroic
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 10:25 am

#109 Postby DavidJ » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:42 pm

popebabylon wrote:
thurak wrote:The basic Hacking rules will be ready for free download by monday


http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?cPath=392&products_id=99975

Wait, is that product the hacking rules with a previously unmentioned price tag? Or is it the Deep resource book in whole?


Yeah I changed my mind about the pricing. Too much work has gone into this so far (not to mention costs) so I decided to charge 2 bucks, though I should mention that I also sent out a coupon to all my customers for roughly a dollar off.

Sorry for any hate I've engendered.
David Jarvis

Owner, Gun Metal Games

User avatar
madhatter
Seasoned
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:50 am
Location: Seattle, WA

#110 Postby madhatter » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:52 pm

No hate here, mate. Designers gotta eat & make more awesome stuff for us.

And it's 2 bucks. TWO DOLLARS! Less then a latte, less then a comic book!

Giving my 2 dollars is a way of saying, "Great job! Thank you. Keep it coming!"

Well worth it.

-Jefferson

Kodyax
Veteran
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:59 am

#111 Postby Kodyax » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 pm

I used the coupon and figured for a $1 why the heck not?

User avatar
popebabylon
Novice
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:39 am

#112 Postby popebabylon » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 pm

madhatter wrote:No hate here, mate.


Agreed. Not complaining, just wondering if I missed something. Cheers!

DavidJ
Heroic
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 10:25 am

#113 Postby DavidJ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 am

Just a quick update everyone.

We've just released a GM screen for Interface Zero!

you can check it out here:
David Jarvis

Owner, Gun Metal Games

Kodyax
Veteran
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:59 am

#114 Postby Kodyax » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 am

Does SW have a way of making custom GM screens? I would want an IZ screen for convention play actually.

DavidJ
Heroic
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 10:25 am

#115 Postby DavidJ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 am

Kodyax wrote:Does SW have a way of making custom GM screens? I would want an IZ screen for convention play actually.


The IZ GM screen is pretty comprehensive. It even contains the new hacking rules charts.
David Jarvis

Owner, Gun Metal Games

Kodyax
Veteran
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:59 am

#116 Postby Kodyax » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:48 am

thurak wrote:
Kodyax wrote:Does SW have a way of making custom GM screens? I would want an IZ screen for convention play actually.


The IZ GM screen is pretty comprehensive. It even contains the new hacking rules charts.


I figured as much, if there is a way to have that pdf applied to a GM screen and mailed to me as a physical product it would be worth it. I am partially thinking of running IZ in October at a convention.

DavidJ
Heroic
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 10:25 am

#117 Postby DavidJ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 am

Kodyax wrote:
thurak wrote:
Kodyax wrote:Does SW have a way of making custom GM screens? I would want an IZ screen for convention play actually.


The IZ GM screen is pretty comprehensive. It even contains the new hacking rules charts.


I figured as much, if there is a way to have that pdf applied to a GM screen and mailed to me as a physical product it would be worth it. I am partially thinking of running IZ in October at a convention.


I'm looking into the possibility of having it mass printed as a physical product. If that becomes a reality I'll be sure to let you know.
David Jarvis

Owner, Gun Metal Games

ValhallaGH
Legendary
Posts: 6412
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:15 pm

#118 Postby ValhallaGH » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:32 am

Kodyax wrote:Does SW have a way of making custom GM screens? I would want an IZ screen for convention play actually.

Yes.
http://www.studio2publishing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=84

Print, insert, play.
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

Bewildered Badger
Seasoned
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:58 pm

#119 Postby Bewildered Badger » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:34 pm

thurak wrote:Too much work has gone into this so far (not to mention costs) so I decided to charge 2 bucks, though I should mention that I also sent out a coupon to all my customers for roughly a dollar off.

Sorry for any hate I've engendered.


When you say customers, do you mean people who've bought from you directly? I've got my stuff from RPGnow, and I've not received a coupon. I'm not too bothered about that myself, I got the hacking rules and reckon they're worth a couple of bucks, so I don't feel short changed. But If I've slipped through the gaps maybe others have too.

DavidJ
Heroic
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 10:25 am

#120 Postby DavidJ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Bewildered Badger wrote:
thurak wrote:Too much work has gone into this so far (not to mention costs) so I decided to charge 2 bucks, though I should mention that I also sent out a coupon to all my customers for roughly a dollar off.

Sorry for any hate I've engendered.


When you say customers, do you mean people who've bought from you directly? I've got my stuff from RPGnow, and I've not received a coupon. I'm not too bothered about that myself, I got the hacking rules and reckon they're worth a couple of bucks, so I don't feel short changed. But If I've slipped through the gaps maybe others have too.


First off, thanks so much for your support.

Every time I release a product I send out a coupon in a mailing to everyone who's ever bought one of my products on DriveThrurpg or rpgnow.

You might check your settings to make sure you are signed up to receive discounts or notifications of product releases from me, and that they aren't going to your spam folder.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
David Jarvis

Owner, Gun Metal Games


Return to “SW Licensees”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest