Question about Dime Novels and other New ebooks

Full-length books, dime novels, and other similar works of fiction.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Question about Dime Novels and other New ebooks

#1 Postby Tikanni » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:11 am

I bought Perdition's Daughter as a Nook Book, and until I read another posting in the forum I didn't know that Through the Mists was on there too.

I'd like to buy more of the Dime Novels and other fiction, but am waiting until they're available as ebooks. I was wondering will Pinnacle will be putting up a list of the new fiction releases available off the main site (so they're easily found when the weekly posts have passed on). I ask because B&N's searches didn't make it very easy to find the Deadlands Dime Novels or the 50 Fathom's books.

I was also wondering if we can expect long delays on all the books being added to other marketplaces. It looks like Independence Day and Night Train aren't available yet.

PS: Sorry in advance if this should've been in Hey Pinnacle.

#2 Postby jpk » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:29 pm

I'd say being off in a lesser-used forum made your post stand out more than putting it in Hey Pinnacle.

Putting out a separate list of links to the eBooks is by no means a bad idea. I think you just added something to my to-do list. Shame on you.

Right now, we're using a submission service for placement for the eBooks. Sometimes, it's been great. Sometimes, less so. That may be a distribution technique we need to re-evaluate as we can.
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment,

#3 Postby Tikanni » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:27 am

Thanks for the quick response. And I do appreciate that you guys have tried to make them available as eBooks now. I don't mind pdfs for sourcebooks, but don't like how readers handle them and really do prefer reading them in an ebook format.

Return to “Books & Dime Novels”