First thread of the new forum topic!

A forum for discussing anything used to add to your Savage Worlds games; miniatures, terrain, character sheets, or game aides of any type.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Message
Author
User avatar
Clint
Site Admin
Posts: 19836
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 2:28 pm

First thread of the new forum topic!

#1 Postby Clint » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:37 am

Welcome to the new topic. In the event of a water landing, your keyboard can be used to bludgeon anyone between you and the escape hatch.

Thank you for flying Pinnacle Air! :arrow:
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

User avatar
Cutter XXIII
Legendary
Posts: 2980
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:08 am
Location: Village of Rock, MD

Re: First thread of the new forum topic!

#2 Postby Cutter XXIII » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:07 am

Clint wrote:Thank you for flying Pinnacle Air! :arrow:

Could I have a pillow and blanket please?
Matthew Cutter
Deadlands Big Bug (Brand Manager)
Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.

User avatar
Clint
Site Admin
Posts: 19836
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 2:28 pm

Re: First thread of the new forum topic!

#3 Postby Clint » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:43 am

Cutter XXIII wrote:Could I have a pillow and blanket please?


Sir, if you don't take your seat, I'll be forced to taser you... again.
Clint Black

Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager



www.peginc.com

newForumNewName
Heroic
Posts: 1799
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 am
Location: Broomfield, CO

#4 Postby newForumNewName » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:14 am

I'd just like my apple juice and cookie...
"I had a whole bunch of advice for you but got ninja'd by newForumNewName. I'd just do what he says." -- 77IM

"While nFNN could be less of a jerk about how he says what he says, what he says is essentially correct." -- ValhallaGH

jpk
Legendary
Posts: 2248
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:42 am
Location: Tazewell, East Tennessee, USA

#5 Postby jpk » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:31 am

I'm sorry, but the cookie is still in the oven and will take an indeterminate amount of time to bake. Because of the altitudes involved, I'm afraid we can't really comment on how long it will take the cookie to finish until it's coming out of the oven. I hope you understand.

Apple juice is only available as a PDF right now, but we're considering changing that, though I can't make any guarantees.

Enjoy your trip.

:twisted:
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

User avatar
Clint
Site Admin
Posts: 19836
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 2:28 pm

#6 Postby Clint » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:39 am

jpk wrote:Apple juice is only available as a PDF right now, but we're considering changing that, though I can't make any guarantees.


If it does happen, we will likely have to combine it with the cranberry and pineapple juice PDFs. We wish we didn't have to, but the POD juice options just aren't viable at this time.
Clint Black

Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager



www.peginc.com

robert4818
Heroic
Posts: 1066
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:10 pm

#7 Postby robert4818 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:41 am

Do we get the sexy Pan-am stewardesses, or are we stuck with cutter in a mini-skirt. ~shudder~ :eek:

newForumNewName
Heroic
Posts: 1799
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 am
Location: Broomfield, CO

#8 Postby newForumNewName » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:53 am

Clint wrote:
jpk wrote:Apple juice is only available as a PDF right now, but we're considering changing that, though I can't make any guarantees.


If it does happen, we will likely have to combine it with the cranberry and pineapple juice PDFs. We wish we didn't have to, but the POD juice options just aren't viable at this time.

Aw, crap. I hate both pineapple and cranberry juice. Next you'll be telling me that the cookies are oatmeal raisin instead of chocolate chip...
"I had a whole bunch of advice for you but got ninja'd by newForumNewName. I'd just do what he says." -- 77IM



"While nFNN could be less of a jerk about how he says what he says, what he says is essentially correct." -- ValhallaGH

jpk
Legendary
Posts: 2248
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:42 am
Location: Tazewell, East Tennessee, USA

#9 Postby jpk » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:26 pm

newForumNewName wrote:
Clint wrote:
jpk wrote:Apple juice is only available as a PDF right now, but we're considering changing that, though I can't make any guarantees.


If it does happen, we will likely have to combine it with the cranberry and pineapple juice PDFs. We wish we didn't have to, but the POD juice options just aren't viable at this time.

Aw, crap. I hate both pineapple and cranberry juice. Next you'll be telling me that the cookies are oatmeal raisin instead of chocolate chip...

The content of the cookies will not be fixed enough to discuss until they're done baking. Sorry.
Joel Kinstle

Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

User avatar
Boldfist
Heroic
Posts: 1228
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:40 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH
Contact:

#10 Postby Boldfist » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:29 pm

robert4818 wrote:Do we get the sexy Pan-am stewardesses, or are we stuck with cutter in a mini-skirt. ~shudder~ :eek:


Yikes!

Looking forward to the seeing the Savage's Miniatures, Terrain and other Game Aides.
Norm "No Relation" Hensley

User avatar
Cutter XXIII
Legendary
Posts: 2980
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:08 am
Location: Village of Rock, MD

#11 Postby Cutter XXIII » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Can't you just layer the juice PDFs so I can have the juice I want, when I want it?? Sheesh.
Matthew Cutter
Deadlands Big Bug (Brand Manager)
Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.

jpk
Legendary
Posts: 2248
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:42 am
Location: Tazewell, East Tennessee, USA

#12 Postby jpk » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Cutter XXIII wrote:Can't you just layer the juice PDFs so I can have the juice I want, when I want it?? Sheesh.

Now that you bring it up, sure. Depending on your reader, I might even be able to make it form refillable.
Joel Kinstle

Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

User avatar
Cutter XXIII
Legendary
Posts: 2980
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:08 am
Location: Village of Rock, MD

#13 Postby Cutter XXIII » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 pm

jpk wrote:
Cutter XXIII wrote:Can't you just layer the juice PDFs so I can have the juice I want, when I want it?? Sheesh.

Now that you bring it up, sure. Depending on your reader, I might even be able to make it form refillable.

I only use Adobe Drinker for my juice PDFs.
Matthew Cutter
Deadlands Big Bug (Brand Manager)
Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.

jpk
Legendary
Posts: 2248
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:42 am
Location: Tazewell, East Tennessee, USA

#14 Postby jpk » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:58 pm

I assume you mean the free Drinker, not Drinker Pro, right?
Joel Kinstle

Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

jpk
Legendary
Posts: 2248
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:42 am
Location: Tazewell, East Tennessee, USA

#15 Postby jpk » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Say, Clint, is the first thread in a forum generally assumed to be as sacrificial as the first pancake? Just checkin'...

robert4818
Heroic
Posts: 1066
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:10 pm

#16 Postby robert4818 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:15 pm

jpk wrote:I assume you mean the free Drinker, not Drinker Pro, right?


Given that Cutter is a Deadlands manager, I think Drinker Pro is probably right up his alley....So many saloons, so little time.

User avatar
Clint
Site Admin
Posts: 19836
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 2:28 pm

#17 Postby Clint » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:29 pm

jpk wrote:Say, Clint, is the first thread in a forum generally assumed to be as sacrificial as the first pancake? Just checkin'...


Theoretically, the answer should be yes or no given probable parameters unless some unknown factor causes the answer to be maybe under certain conditions that may or may not potentially be capable of semi-manifestation.

Now, please return your seat back and tray to their upright and locked positions.
Clint Black

Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager



www.peginc.com

newForumNewName
Heroic
Posts: 1799
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 am
Location: Broomfield, CO

#18 Postby newForumNewName » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Clint wrote:Now, please return your seat back and tray to their upright and locked positions.

Did I miss the refreshments and entertainment on this flight? It went by so quickly...
"I had a whole bunch of advice for you but got ninja'd by newForumNewName. I'd just do what he says." -- 77IM



"While nFNN could be less of a jerk about how he says what he says, what he says is essentially correct." -- ValhallaGH

robert4818
Heroic
Posts: 1066
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:10 pm

#19 Postby robert4818 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:47 pm

newForumNewName wrote:
Clint wrote:Now, please return your seat back and tray to their upright and locked positions.

Did I miss the refreshments and entertainment on this flight? It went by so quickly...


It was fast

and furious

and fun

User avatar
Thasmodious
Seasoned
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:56 pm

#20 Postby Thasmodious » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:36 am

I am hijacking this flight! Don't make me draw initiative! I have EDGES!

I demand you fly me to the Home Brew forum so I can post about my Savaged iCarly conversion!
There's more than seventy earths spinning 'bout the galaxy and the meek have inherited not a one.


Return to “SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests