Looking for Pulp-ier Lovecraftian adventures

Just got your book, can't find a copy, have a cool adventure idea or story? Chat about it here.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Blogotron
Veteran

Looking for Pulp-ier Lovecraftian adventures

#1 Postby Blogotron » Sun May 11, 2014 1:04 pm

So after my PA game collapsed under its own weight and my misdirection I have decided to go with a Pulp game and published scenarios. My pulp is a mishmash of Noir, Pulp adventure and Lovecraftian Horror so I am using Realms of Cthulhu as a base and setting the game in the 1920s.

Originally I had planned to run the Nazi Rocketeers adventure by Triple Ace (replacing Nazis with Thule) but as characters were created I grabbed Masks of Nyarlathotep from my CoC collection as the first adventure starts in NYC, the home of the characters.

I can convert on the fly, no problem but I'd like to have an SW-native Horror or HPL adventure or, at the very least, a conversion of a CoC adventure.
Savage Worlds doesn't even have a bell curve. It has a probability line that looks like it was drawn by a blind person in an earthquake. Anything can happen.

Blogotron
Veteran

#2 Postby Blogotron » Sun May 11, 2014 10:36 pm

Oh yeah, I meant to ask, Does anyone have some leads on pulpy COC adventures?
Savage Worlds doesn't even have a bell curve. It has a probability line that looks like it was drawn by a blind person in an earthquake. Anything can happen.

Return to “SW General Chat & Game Stories”