Big List of Upcoming Pinnacle Products

Information and comments on all Pinnacle original Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [NE] for Necessary Evil, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below as do licensed settings.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

kronovan
Heroic

#41 Postby kronovan » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

jpk wrote:I'll bite. What area is that?

The west coast of Canuckistan. :)

Kodyax
Veteran

#42 Postby Kodyax » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:34 am

I'll just have to see if the local gaming store will carry then. It sounds interesting but the one reason I like the SWEX book is for easy it is to carry. Which is why any setting that will have a version of that size and weight made available will pique my interest.

scourger
Seasoned

#43 Postby scourger » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:59 pm

greyseerco wrote:In SWDE, there are 9 pages dedicated to advertising the PEG settings...2 Weird Wars...

Which Weird Wars?

Kodyax
Veteran

#44 Postby Kodyax » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 pm

I'm not expert but I would expect the original version of Weird Wars which is set in WW2

Thunderforge
Veteran

#45 Postby Thunderforge » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:31 pm

You're correct, it is an advertisement for Weird Wars: Weird War Two and it gives a brief description of the setting.
Wild Card Creator: Any PDF, Any Setting, No Extra Cost.

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.

Kodyax
Veteran

#46 Postby Kodyax » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 pm

That's one I eventually need to get in regular or SWEX size

operations
Seasoned

#47 Postby operations » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Kodyax wrote:That's one I eventually need to get in regular or SWEX size

Yes, you do. It's my favorite Savage setting I haven't gotten to run yet.
~~KT~~

Kodyax
Veteran

#48 Postby Kodyax » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:30 am

Both WW@ and Tour of Darkness are on a wish-list somewhere. Eventually I will get a copy at some point. Although my birthday is coming soon, if anyone gives me a gift card to Amazon that will be on my short list of books to get.

Spence
Seasoned

#49 Postby Spence » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:07 pm

First @ Thunderforge Thanks for putting up this thread. Being able to look at one place to see the most current info/rumor is a great help.

and now my 2 cents...

I'd am really looking forward to 50 Fathoms and Rippers.

I am not sure, but I think I read somewhere that they intend on printing a EX sized version of SWD. Or at least a non-hardback version. Not a big deal to me as I already have my copy of SWD, someone may have better info.

I would really love to see Weird War 2 updated to SWD.

Kodyax
Veteran

#50 Postby Kodyax » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Now I have WW@ and ToD and they are quite nice. when 50 Fathoms and Rippers come back out I'll pick them to see what I can steal from them idea wise.

Peanuts
Novice

#51 Postby Peanuts » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:30 am

Forgive me if this has been explained elsewhere (and direct me there if it has), but I recently picked up the Deluxe Edition of the rules (after my Explorer's Edition was looking a little worse for wear), and am after some more info.

The 9 pages of 'ads' are incredible, and I was wondering what exactly was going to be happening with these. It seems that a couple of them (Deadlands, and others mentioned in this thread) have only just been released as Explorer's Edition versions, and I'm wondering if I should pick these up, or if there are going to be Deluxe Edition versions of these sometime in the near future. I understand that the changes from Explorer's to Deluxe edition are easily done, but if there are going to be deluxe editions of various settings sometime soon I'd prefer to wait for those. Especially ones like Rippers which it mentions in SWD will have special rules for Guts/Fear in the Deluxe version

Just having trouble finding info on this stuff so help appreciated. Only have Explored Editions of Runepunk and Necessary Evil in my Savage Worlds collection at the moment, so I'm interested in expanding it a bit. I really love the rules system :) Fast, Furious and Fun indeed.

Thanks

kronovan
Heroic

#52 Postby kronovan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:04 am

I'm a little concerned that WW: WWI and WW: Rome haven't been added to the list since jpk confirmed then in another thread. Any chance those can be added to the list in the OP?

jpk
Legendary

#53 Postby jpk » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 am

It's Thunderforge's note, so he has to edit it. I wouldn't worry.
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

Thunderforge
Veteran

#54 Postby Thunderforge » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Sorry about not updating that. I don't always catch the new comments that staff members make. I've added info about Weird War I and Weird War Rome.

I've also updated the original post to reflect the changes between May and now. Let me know if there's anything I've missed!

Lord Karick
Seasoned

Re: Big List of Upcoming Pinnacle Products

#55 Postby Lord Karick » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Thunderforge wrote:50 Fathoms
  • 50 Fathoms: Explorer's Edition
    • Type: Soft-bound, Explorer's Edition Core Setting & Plot Point Campaign
    • Description: A re-edited version of the original 50 Fathoms Plot Point campaign including errata, the 50 Fathoms Companion, and some new items. All the art has been colored by Cheyenne, the original artist.
    • Estimated Release Date: "It's darn close to done. The problem really is that we print all this full-color stuff overseas and it takes 4 months for it to get back even after WE'RE done with our interminably long process." (Shane)
[list]

Whoops, I bought 50F and 50F companion two days ago (pdf from site) and now I see you're updating. Where do I stand? Any chance of a discount on the updated product :-?

kronovan
Heroic

#56 Postby kronovan » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Thunderforge wrote: I've added info about Weird War I and Weird War Rome.

Thanks for that. :)

Thunderforge
Veteran

#57 Postby Thunderforge » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Made a few updates, specifically removing the Horror Companion and Trail Guide: The Great Weird North, as they have both been released. I'm sure the Pinnacle staff is resting just a tad easier (or not...). :wink:

Vinzent
Heroic

#58 Postby Vinzent » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:23 pm

No Companions? Does that mean the Sci-Fi Companion is Kaputz or is it that there's no word because it hasn't been started yet.
My Savage Worlds Blog
Get off the Human reservation. Read The Starrunner by C.B. Jones

Clint
Site Admin

#59 Postby Clint » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Vinzent wrote:No Companions? Does that mean the Sci-Fi Companion is Kaputz or is it that there's no word because it hasn't been started yet.

It just means this isn't an "official" list and perhaps this statement from the first post needs reiteration...

Thunderforge wrote:Of course, none of this information is guaranteed to be accurate and, because delays happen and Joel gives obfuscated replies, please don't hold me or Pinnacle to the accuracy of any of these statements.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Preatori0us
Veteran

Re: Big List of Upcoming Pinnacle Products

#60 Postby Preatori0us » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:00 am

Thunderforge wrote:Hell on Earth Reloaded
  • Hell on Earth Reloaded
    • Type: Hardbound, full-sized setting and Plot Point campaign
    • Description: An updated and Savaged version of the original Hell on Earth setting. "Plot Point is set post-Unity" (Cutter)
    • Estimated Release Date: "It's going to be in Spring 2011." (Shane)

That estimated release date makes me cry.... :cry:
I'll be in my bunk.

Return to “SW Pinnacle Original Settings & Companions”