Deadlands Print materiel.

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Tog
Novice

Deadlands Print materiel.

#1 Postby Tog » Thu May 12, 2011 1:13 am

Dear Pinnacle,

I love your print media, Coffin Rock was so good I bought it before the Marshals guide, in part due to the concern that I might find another print of it. I understand the labor, cost, and risk invovled in printing things but I must humbly ask that you make an attempt to make print versions of the Deadlands' Trail Guides. I can just imagine that they would be wonderfully handy at the table.
To those curious about why I ask for print; I do not have a pdf reader as of yet and I frankly prefer flipping through real pages. It is also easier to pass around the table if need be.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

inlife9
Veteran

#2 Postby inlife9 » Thu May 12, 2011 10:02 am

The Trail guides are supposed to be making it into explorer size prints in the future. We are all waiting for them, anxiously.
Eastwood Saves! The rest of you take Full Damage.

Cutter XXIII
Legendary

#3 Postby Cutter XXIII » Thu May 12, 2011 11:16 am

Yep, the plan is to compile the first three Trail Guides into a print compilation, Volume 1.

(Volume 2 is slated to be Trail Guide: Back East, compiling the forthcoming North and South Trail Guides.)

But as for Vol. 1, it's in the works. I'm hoping to see something along the lines of a cover image... soon!
Matthew Cutter
Deadlands Big Bug (Brand Manager)
Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.

jpk
Legendary

#4 Postby jpk » Thu May 12, 2011 12:14 pm

You'll never have to explain a preference for print to me. I'm a paper goober, and probably always will be.

The intent for the Trail Guides is to collect the first three (the third, Alaska and British Colombia, I believe, is due out soon) books and print them as an Explorer's Edition compilation.
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

Cutter XXIII
Legendary

#5 Postby Cutter XXIII » Thu May 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Oh yeah... the third one didn't come out yet. Forgot about that. :)
Matthew Cutter
Deadlands Big Bug (Brand Manager)
Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.

Tog
Novice

#6 Postby Tog » Thu May 12, 2011 2:29 pm

So A release is planned? Wonderful, I am an adamant proponent of its release and I'll be scooping up as many as I can.

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”