i bought some SW Paperbacks through Amazon

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Ilina_Young
Seasoned

i bought some SW Paperbacks through Amazon

#1 Postby Ilina_Young » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:19 am

just bought the following Savage Worlds Paperbacks on Amazon and wanted to know if i could have the free PDFs for them from the community or even from pinnacle because i literally spent over 80 dollars in paperbacks and mom doesn't let me use Drive Thru RPG or anything that isn't amazon

Savage Worlds Fantasy Companion

Savage Worlds Super Powers Companion 2nd Edition

Savage Worlds Horror Companion

Savage Worlds Science Fiction companion

i spent 22 Dollars on each Physical copy on my mother's Amazon Account. with money i recieved as a birthday gift, and uploaded to her account. and wanted to know if i can have the free PDFs tacked on through Pinnacle. because Amazon doesn't normally give PDFs.

i would take photos of them when they come in the mail friday, but i don't own a camera. let alone a digital one. but as of friday, i will be the proud owner of a physical copy each of all 4. and literally spent the entire 100 dollar amazon giftcard i recieved today for my 27th birthday when it came to tax, shipping, and the like, which is January 20th. which i am an hour away from. i mean it should be okay because i spent more on the physical copies.

Ilina_Young
Seasoned

Re: i bought some SW Paperbacks through Amazon

#2 Postby Ilina_Young » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:24 am

well, i already payed for each physical copy. i wanted the PDFs too, which Amazon doesn't offer. and i have no other tangible way to get them, and while they should come in the mail friday. waiting till friday to read them is such torture. which is why i am trying to milk the PDFs too. because i kinda did overpay.

PEG Jodi
Novice

#3 Postby PEG Jodi » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:34 am

Hi Ilina,

Thank you for your interest in Savage Worlds! It sounds like you're off to a great start with those books. When you have questions, be sure to search these forums for the answer first--lots of Veteran Savage Worlds GMs in here will help you.

It sounds like your mother doesn't quite understand or trust our payment gateway. I'd be happy to talk with her on the phone or via email, mother to mother. I only allow my children to pay for things using their Paypal account for the same reasons--security--that she has. Email me at PEGJodi@gmail.com to get the conversation started.

Here's the best way to get PDFs and books: buy them from the PEGinc.com website. Your book comes quickly and you get the PDF for free. Actually, by asking the community for a copy of the PDF you are asking for an illegal copy (bet you didn't think of that!). I know your mother doesn't want you to get in trouble by downloading copyright protected documents. Please, if you find a copy of our books posted for free online, email me the link.

Welcome to Savage Worlds! I look forward to chatting with you via email.
Jodi Black
COO and Managing Editor
Pinnacle Entertainment Group

Ilina_Young
Seasoned

#4 Postby Ilina_Young » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:19 pm

my mother is often quite busy. so i will have to cancel the email conversation for now. and well, now that i think about it, i could simply wait till friday to read the Physical Copies. if they are anything like the Deluxe Explorer's edition in size. keeping them next to the computer shouldn't be too difficult.

PEG Jodi
Novice

#5 Postby PEG Jodi » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:24 am

Contact me anytime. Happy Birthday!
Jodi Black

COO and Managing Editor

Pinnacle Entertainment Group

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”