The Last Parsec Flat Plastic Minis (again)

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

The GIT!
Heroic

The Last Parsec Flat Plastic Minis (again)

#1 Postby The GIT! » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:27 pm

I just read the latest newsletter from PEG and it included notification that "ArcKnight Kickstarts Flat Plastic Miniatures 2." What I'd really like to know is whether it is now possible to get the Flat Plastic Minis for TLP from the previous campaign? There is another thread about this but there seems to be a lack of clarity as to whether the issue with TLP Minis has been resolved. I actually missed the original kickstarter but I believe they will still take orders - the last I understood was that there was some confusion over the artwork.

PEG Jodi
Novice

Re: The Last Parsec Flat Plastic Minis (again)

#2 Postby PEG Jodi » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:42 pm

ArcKnight has the art needed for The Last Parsec Flat Plastic Minis and plans to have them available for sale soon. In the mean time, here are their Deadlands Noir flat Plastic minis for sale on their new snazzy website!

https://arcknight.squarespace.com/shop? ... nds%20Noir
Jodi Black
COO and Managing Editor
Pinnacle Entertainment Group

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”