Mega Man's Robot Masters and their minions

Please use carefully and respect the copyrights of the works you convert by placing the appropriate information on your documents.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Dylan S
Veteran

#21 Postby Dylan S » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Clint wrote:...there's the additional downside that his limitation is known. Stay out of his way this round, and he'll be vulnerable the next.

Downside?! Those sorts of simple, repetitive tactics are exactly what we rely on to beat Megaman games!

Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

#22 Postby Nick Zachariasen » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Well, I ran the game last night. I didn't have time to prepare the level, dedicating the time I ended up having to making the figure flats (which turned out very nicely, though I forgot to make a second one for Gemini Man's dupe). I had to completely pull the "level" out of a certain area and the players all knew it, but everyone had a great time regardless and I'll definitely be continuing the story the next time people would be able to make it.
I used to handle errata for Lost Colony Classic.

Rohan
Veteran

#23 Postby Rohan » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 am

It looked like you guys were having a blast over there! I wish I could have played, but between the game I had signed up for and minding the booth and my throat starting to give out, it just wasn't in the cards.

It was great to see another Savage from the boards there though!
Kevin Rohan, Content Director
www.silvergryphongames.com

Become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Silvergryphongames

Current WIP: Wellstone City Chronicles, Puppets, and One-liners

Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

#24 Postby Nick Zachariasen » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:27 pm

In all honesty Kevin, my true love is still the original Deadlands system. I like the granularity of the system and the nuance to the rules rather than being a broad all-things-possible kind of system. Savage Worlds happened to be what worked for this game (rather well, I might add) and it was the first game I'd ever really run in the system despite ordering the very first printing of the first edition of the rulebook! I even have one of those old Smiling Jack busts. :)
I used to handle errata for Lost Colony Classic.

Return to “SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions”