A Deadlands Hell On Earth Reloaded's version?

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Tartenpion
Novice

A Deadlands Hell On Earth Reloaded's version?

#1 Postby Tartenpion » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Good evening everybody !

Maybe the question was already asked.

Can you tell me if a reloaded's version (with the Savage Worlds rules) about the Deadlands Hell On Earth will be created or not?

And if it will be created, can you tell me, if possible, an approximate date of its launch.

Thank you and good night.

Tartenpion

Fuzyfeet
Seasoned

#2 Postby Fuzyfeet » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Cutter (the Deadlands Brand Manager) told the podcasters at Smiling Jack's Bar & Grill that the manuscript for HoE:R is done, but don't expect it till after GenCon. He said it still needed layout and editing. So no date, but it's never seemed to be a priority. As far as I can tell, Teller has been working on it for at least three years.

It's good news, but still nothing definitive enough to even say it will be out this year.

Tartenpion
Novice

#3 Postby Tartenpion » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:17 am

Thank you Fuzyfeet for your answer and your informations !

@+ !

Tartenpion

Teller
Seasoned

#4 Postby Teller » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 pm

And I don't think I'll be fired if I say that it's an Open Setting book.

If you HoE fanatics (and everyone else interested in picking up the book) like it enough to warrant continued support (and my continuing job as the Brand Manager) a Plot Point Campaign may see the light of day. If such a book were to exist, it would not only expand on the world with new, never before seen places and equipment and gear that couldn't be crammed in the book, but would feature a PPC that answers some of the most puzzling questions from the original story arc. That would be my guess as to what would be in there, anyway. :twisted:
Teller
Hell on Earth Brand manager
Weird Wars Brand manager

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”