Safe and Upkeep

Discuss Pinnacle games running on the Facebook social networking site.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Zombi Bobb
Seasoned

Safe and Upkeep

#1 Postby Zombi Bobb » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:36 am

What is it? I purchased the safe lodge upgrade and it says -2% upkeep, but I don't see an upkeep anywhere or a 2% change in anything. To top it off, being at the bottom of the list, the scroll-over pop-up window is cut off at the bottom of the screen so I can't read what it does.

What did I buy?

Jordan Peacock
Legendary

#2 Postby Jordan Peacock » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:53 am

It's supposed to reduce your hourly upkeep costs by 2%. So, if you had an hourly upkeep of 50/hr, it would become merely 49/hr. I don't know how it rounds off, and whether that 2% is of any use if you have an upkeep of less than 50/hr in the first place.

Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

#3 Postby Nick Zachariasen » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:15 pm

On the Lodge Upgrades screen it says "Lodge Upgrade Upkeep" above the list of upgrades. If that's the only upgrade you've bought, it won't matter because it costs 0. Really, the Safe is only useful if you've got loads of costly upgrades, and even then, probably not if you've got good enough money-boosting Allies. Right now, I'm bringing in 61 pounds/hour before upkeep and I still can't spend my money fast enough to keep from accumulating it. That tree might unlock something else useful, though, and if you proceed in it please do help out by filling in the Google Docs sheet.
I used to handle errata for Lost Colony Classic.

Return to “Facebook Games”