Weapons

Discuss Pinnacle games running on the Facebook social networking site.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Ichabod Strauss
Novice

Weapons

#1 Postby Ichabod Strauss » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 am

The weapons and gear spread doesn't seem very even. All I see in the gypsies camp are sub-level 5 items, with the occasional level 20+ item. I'm only level 17 right now, but I've been seeing the same items the entire game and most of them have had a level requirement of 1.

Epharian
Novice

Re: Weapons

#2 Postby Epharian » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:01 am

Ichabod Strauss wrote:The weapons and gear spread doesn't seem very even. All I see in the gypsies camp are sub-level 5 items, with the occasional level 20+ item. I'm only level 17 right now, but I've been seeing the same items the entire game and most of them have had a level requirement of 1.

There are some high-level items/weapons.

I think, based on what I'm seeing, that the game is really well thought out for the first 20-30 levels, but the high level content just wasn't quite ready on release and the devs didn't expect a bunch of us no-lifers speeding through the low-level stuff quite so fast.

Should have known better...

mrgod2u
Novice

#3 Postby mrgod2u » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Yeah I bought 8 of every "next tier" weapon the second I could afford them and saw them, but at level 65 there is nothing I have seen that is an upgrade. I basically just adjust the balance of my buffalo guns to antique dueling pistols to get the best speed/damage depending on the critters I am facing
THAT's MR. God to You!

Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

#4 Postby Nick Zachariasen » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:37 pm

What I don't get is why some of the weapons have a higher level requirement for lower bonuses. For instance, the Mauser Rifle (level 17) is +5/+5 on Speed and Damage respectively while the Lee Enfield Rifle (level 19) is +5/+4. What gives?
I used to handle errata for Lost Colony Classic.

solabusca
Seasoned

#5 Postby solabusca » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:02 am

Nick Zachariasen wrote:What I don't get is why some of the weapons have a higher level requirement for lower bonuses. For instance, the Mauser Rifle (level 17) is +5/+5 on Speed and Damage respectively while the Lee Enfield Rifle (level 19) is +5/+4. What gives?

Yeah, that really confuses me. The only thing I'm wondering is if it ties into Weird Science, somehow.

.j.
D Jeremy Brown
Taffer, editor-at-large, karaoke wargod

Return to “Facebook Games”