[S&SCG] Sticks & Stones Card Game Rules Questions

A place to discuss other games Pinnacle has published over the years such as Fields of Honor, The Last Crusade, and any others.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Cripple X
Seasoned

[S&SCG] Sticks & Stones Card Game Rules Questions

#1 Postby Cripple X » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:26 pm

I didn't see a thread for Sticks & Stones Card Game rules questions, so I thought I'd create one.

Here is a question I had regarding the Sticks & Stones Card Game:

1. What happens to the cards that are looked through during a Timed Event? Are they shuffled back in to the Woot! Deck or are they placed in the Woot! discard pile?

Clint
Site Admin

#2 Postby Clint » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Don't have an answer on this yet, but since it isn't a Savage Worlds product, I wanted to move it to a more appropriate topic. And since this is an open topic where anyone can reply, someone else may be able to post the answer before I can figure out where the heck I left my copy of the rules. ;)

Anyway, sorry any inconvenience and delay.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Cripple X
Seasoned

#3 Postby Cripple X » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:27 pm

No problem Clint. Take your time. I'm in no hurry.

Sorry about posting this in the wrong forum originally, I didn't even realize this was down here. My bad.

I've got my copy of the rules, it says merely that you must have only one card in hand at the end of that 15-count in order to keep that card. I'd think you'd put the other cards in the discard pile, and then you'd shuffle the discard pile once the Woot! deck is empty as normal, but the rule doesn't say that, its merely what I infer based on the rest of the rules. Hence, why I asked for clarification. Whenever you find your rules you can get back to me. No hurry ;).

Gunslinger
Novice

Re: [S&SCG] Sticks & Stones Card Game Rules Question

#4 Postby Gunslinger » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Cripple X wrote:Here is a question I had regarding the Sticks & Stones Card Game:

1. What happens to the cards that are looked through during a Timed Event? Are they shuffled back in to the Woot! Deck or are they placed in the Woot! discard pile?

Good question, and something that should have been included in the rules. They are shuffled back into the Woot! Deck.

Rob "Lug" Lusk

Gunslinger
Novice

Sticks & Stones rules posted

#5 Postby Gunslinger » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:18 pm

If you'd like to see how the game is played, you can now download the entire Sticks & Stones rules set from http://www.savagesticks.com.

Rob "Lug" Lusk

Return to “Other Releases”