[HOE] Killer Clowns and Whateleys

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

dmosborne1
Novice

[HOE] Killer Clowns and Whateleys

#1 Postby dmosborne1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:28 pm

1: Since Hell on Earth has been closed out, could you enlighten us as to exactly who picks up Wilt Dempsey's head at the end of Killer Clowns.

2: In a similar vein, what happened to Gommorah and the Whateleys in the Hell on Earth setting? They seem to have vanished.

Teller
Seasoned

Re: [HOE] Killer Clowns and Whateleys

#2 Postby Teller » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 pm

dmosborne1 wrote:1: Since Hell on Earth has been closed out, could you enlighten us as to exactly who picks up Wilt Dempsey's head at the end of Killer Clowns.
HoE hasn't been closed out--HoERL will be out some day. Although that's a small enough incident that I'm not sure that it will be addressed in the greater events of HoERL.

dmosborne1 wrote:2: In a similar vein, what happened to Gommorah and the Whateleys in the Hell on Earth setting? They seem to have vanished.
I think you'll find out the fate of the Whatleys in "The Flood" for DLR, although that's not to say that they won't make an appearance in HoERL.
Teller
Hell on Earth Brand manager
Weird Wars Brand manager

Tavis
Heroic

#3 Postby Tavis » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:40 am

HoERL.

The name just makes me think of the Vomit of the Reckoners. Some kind of Bile Demon/Manitou thing.

Crude?

Me?
Currently Playing:

SWD: Savage Mystara (GM)

Fuzyfeet
Seasoned

#4 Postby Fuzyfeet » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:26 am

Tavis wrote:HoERL.

The name just makes me think of the Vomit of the Reckoners.

Geat-googly-moogly! That was so wrong, but made me laugh in such a right way...

Ray
Veteran

#5 Postby Ray » Fri May 29, 2009 9:36 pm

I had a fair part of an adventure based on the "Pirates of the Maze" island that was advertised in the book.

But after what my original group went through last time they went to Dempseyland, I doubt they'd ever return to it. Even when one of them has officially replaced Death on Earth as a Servant Of The Reckoners I doubt he'd return.

We'll see if I Marshal a group again someday...
"Grab a wackin' stick, boy! Time to learn these here undead some manners!" - Percy Spencer, to his Son, Kevin.

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”