[HoE - Classic] Fusion

All discussions about the Wasted West and Way Out West settings. If system specific, please note in the subject line, [SW], [Classic], or [d20].

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

SniperJuice
Novice

[HoE - Classic] Fusion

#1 Postby SniperJuice » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:49 am

I've found this to be one of the more abusive powers in the Doom Sayers Arsenal and was wondering if anyone had found a solution to it, currently in my campaign the power has been reduced to touch, however this has caused people to not want to take it, so I'm looking for a happy medium I was thinking of implementing the same TN system as EMP.
Some one had to do it, why not me?

Fuzyfeet
Seasoned

#2 Postby Fuzyfeet » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:22 pm

I always pictured this as a welding torch on steroids effect, so if the range was 1 feet/faith level that would make you need to be closer, but with a high enough faith, just out of reach. If that doesn't work, just lowering it to 1 yard/faith level, but I like the visual of a Doomie kneeling at a hatch with one hand propped on the hatch for stability and a beam coming out of the index finger of his other hand wielding it shut.

SniperJuice
Novice

#3 Postby SniperJuice » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Actually one of my players came up with a solution today, and that solution was to have a reverse power that is the same TN but speed of 2 minutes, making it impossible to do in combat.
Some one had to do it, why not me?

Return to “Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony”