Mutagenesis: A Homebrew setting

Please use carefully and respect the copyrights of the works you convert by placing the appropriate information on your documents.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Snake Storm
Novice

Mutagenesis: A Homebrew setting

#1 Postby Snake Storm » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:25 pm

For years i have been fascinated with mutant animals, as have been portrayed in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for 25 years now. Sure, it started in '84, a year before i was born, but it was the coolest thing ever until sonic the hedgehog came along.

For years i've wanted to take this idea and make it my own, and i finally have a start at least. But this is not a ninja turtles game. You won't find them, Casey Jones or April O'neil here.

"They all said they were too powerful, that even one could destroy the earth. Even decades before the final war people knew what using them would mean. On october 24th, 2102 the countries of the world let the nukes fly. One would have been bad enough, but no...They launched dozens. All but a fraction of life was destroyed, and the last two humans died centuries ago. This world is ours now, but who are we?

We are mutants, granted sentience by the radiation. We are wives, husbands, mothers and fathers. We are dreamers, artists, soldiers and thinkers. We are all these things and more. Man's time is over...It is the dawn of a new era! it is Mutagenesis!"

just some flavor text i whipped up last night. got a few notes on three regions but it's all basically just getting a feel for the game. Any thoughts or comments?

Return to “SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions”