[Story + SW praise] Imperial Inquisition

Just got your book, can't find a copy, have a cool adventure idea or story? Chat about it here.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Harboe
Seasoned

[Story + SW praise] Imperial Inquisition

#1 Postby Harboe » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:31 pm

I finished my 3rd session in a Savaged version of the 41st millenium. Obviously, I'm talking about the ever-popular Warhammer 40.000, specifically with this part taking part in the Imperial Inquisition; Ordos Hereticus.

I have thus far (both in this and the previous campaign) made a lot of handouts, and I decided that in this setting it would be mission briefings and debriefings. The players can of course "edit" the debriefings by deciding what to leave out when talking to their superiors...

Just look!

This is a "blogform" campaign journal (it saves me time and the players aren't the types for writing up stuff like that voluntarily).

If you are interested in playing in 40k yourself using Savage Worlds, I have some notes in a Word document (a lot actually), that I'd be willing to mail to you.

Finally: Thanks Pinnacle for creating Savage Worlds![/url]
My Conversions:
Savage Heresy
Savagerun!

JDSampo
Novice

#2 Postby JDSampo » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:48 pm

I'd be interesting in seeing those notes.

--JD

rbwgames
Seasoned

#3 Postby rbwgames » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 pm

You should post your notes to the Savage Heroes page for all to enjoy.

http://www.savageheroes.com/
Stacy Young
Rverbluff Wargames

Heave to and prepare to be boarded!
rvrbluff@comcast.net

Harboe
Seasoned

#4 Postby Harboe » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:33 am

Hrmph... of course my computer decided to enter its final hour today (after a long times illness).

I won't be able to post the notes until about the weekend, if all goes well. I have to remove my campaign-specific notes from the conversion, of course.

Also, while my players have done a lot of stuff to date, there's still a lot of things I haven't playtested yet (bolters, power armours, most sample combatants).
But if all goes well, I do have one question... how does one post on Savage Heroes anyway? Send them an e-mail?

Harboe
Seasoned

#5 Postby Harboe » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Return to “SW General Chat & Game Stories”