Slipstream preview

Information and comments on all Pinnacle official Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [SK] for Solomon Kane, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

tsroroc
Novice

Slipstream preview

#1 Postby tsroroc » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Is there really no preview anywhere of Slipstream? This campaign sounds great, but before dropping $35 on it, it would be nice to catch the look and feel, as many SW products give us. A couple pages of the intro chapter posted in pdf? Anything? I want to see what the artwork and layout is going to be, because that goes a huge way to make or break a campaign book, and it sounds like Slipstream delivers. But all I can find right now are the small thumbnails of the cover.

zod
Novice

#2 Postby zod » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Although I already bought the PDF a couple of months ago, I will second this request as I think it could only help PEG. I was pulling my hair out trying to find any info on the setting beyond "it is space pulp" and has rocketships!

With that said tsroroc, if you like space pulp and rocketships, I think you'll enjoy the book :-D

chugosh
Veteran

#3 Postby chugosh » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:15 am

I too had a hard time deciding to get Slipstream. There weren't even any reviews of the setting on any of the related websites or sites for games in general. My mother gave me the game for Christmas, and it is just awesome!

Cutter XXIII
Legendary

#4 Postby Cutter XXIII » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:04 am

You mean like the full-size 5-page PDF preview on this page?

Enjoy! :)
Matthew Cutter
Deadlands Big Bug (Brand Manager)
Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.

Return to “SW Official Settings & Companions”