[sticks & stones] Any news?

Discussion of products from companies licensed to produce SW products. Company specific threads should be marked with their name in brackets.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

screenmonkey
Veteran

[sticks & stones] Any news?

#1 Postby screenmonkey » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:45 pm

I know this isn't an official setting anymore, but does anyone know if this is a dead project? Any hope of ever seeing it?

WickedRoland
Seasoned

#2 Postby WickedRoland » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:53 pm

Jesus Saves!!!....Passes to Noah... He Shoots! He Scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screenmonkey
Veteran

#3 Postby screenmonkey » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:29 pm

No, not the minis game. There was going to be a Savage Setting for Sticks and Stones.

Wendigo1870
Veteran

#4 Postby Wendigo1870 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:19 pm

I guess these are one and the same. Never heard anything of a real setting book except for the list of Savage Settings that once were planned to come out. The one you're probably using too.
I guess this is all it will be; a miniatures game (based on SW system).
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
— Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Clint
Site Admin

#5 Postby Clint » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Moved to the Licensee section in the hopes one of the guys sees it.

As I recall, one of the guys replied about the RPG setting book not long ago on the SW mailing list. I can't get to it right now, but maybe someone else recalls the post, or one of the guys will pop in to answer directly.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Gunslinger
Novice

#6 Postby Gunslinger » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Clint wrote:Moved to the Licensee section in the hopes one of the guys sees it.

As I recall, one of the guys replied about the RPG setting book not long ago on the SW mailing list. I can't get to it right now, but maybe someone else recalls the post, or one of the guys will pop in to answer directly.

The Sticks & Stones RPG was finished more than four years ago (and revised several times since). Due to competing priorities and the relatively limited appeal of prehistoric RPGs, it never made it into the production queue at PEG. We almost had it published elsewhere, but decided to hold off on that. We are now putting the finishing touches on a related product that will hopefully be out this spring. We are hopeful that this will create more demand for the RPG. I really do want it to be published before the start of the next ice age. However, I'm afraid we may be too late after the ice storm that just hit us!

Rob "Lug" Lusk

Arbor_Productions
Seasoned

#7 Postby Arbor_Productions » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:32 am

Clint wrote:Moved to the Licensee section in the hopes one of the guys sees it.

I should probably get on this mailing list. But I barely have enough time for all the business emails, forums, and PMs now! :1eek1:
Lee F. Szczepanik, Jr.
Publisher, Arbor Productions
www.arborproductions.com

Return to “SW Licensees”