More help with a model.

Just got your book, can't find a copy, have a cool adventure idea or story? Chat about it here.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

joshuaslater
Seasoned

More help with a model.

#1 Postby joshuaslater » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:00 pm

As usual, I turn to the forum before reading the books!! I'm converting a Reaper model with a GW Necromunda Pit Slave mechanical arm. I'd like to create a character based on this for a fantasy/steampunk game sometime, and wondered what you'd suggest for an edge, or the right mechanic for something like this:

Clint
Site Admin

Re: More help with a model.

#2 Postby Clint » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:53 am

joshuaslater wrote:I'd like to create a character based on this for a fantasy/steampunk game sometime, and wondered what you'd suggest for an edge, or the right mechanic for something like this:

I'd suggest looking at RunePunk since it is "Dark Steampunk Fantasy." There are rules for Overwrought (basically full conversion borgs) and a Modified Edge for humans to pick up an Overwrought improvement.

Alternatively, check out the Sci-Fi Gear Toolkit for the options on cyberware, which as it mentions could be used for steampunk cyberware.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

joshuaslater
Seasoned

#3 Postby joshuaslater » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:14 am

Cool. Thanks for the tips. I'll have to get the sci-fi toolkit, but I've got RunePunk in my pile of books to pore over. I spend most of my time assembling models anymore. Drill, pin, glue, repeat.

Return to “SW General Chat & Game Stories”