Hey Pinnacle Folder (Everyone Please read before posting)

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Dancin' Dirk
Site Admin

Hey Pinnacle Folder (Everyone Please read before posting)

#1 Postby Dancin' Dirk » Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:13 am

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to remind you all of a few things about this folder.

1. This folder is the place to ask Pinnacle questions. We set this one up for him so that any questions he needed to be asked could easily be found in one place so he can quickly answer them and get back to writing.

2. What I've seen over the last few days is a lot of discussion happening in this folder, meaning the guys now have to wade through a bunch of posts to find the one they need to answer.

3. I know that you are all intelligent people with a lot of meaningful things to say, but could we make the small effort to keep the discussions in their relevant areas and only bring the short list of questions to this folder so Pinnacle can work on the products we all love.

Thanks!
--Dancin' Dirk

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”