[Talisman Studios] Live from RPGLife...

Discussion of products from third-party companies licensed to produce SW products. Company specific threads should be marked with their name in brackets.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

[Talisman Studios] Live from RPGLife...

#1 Postby Sean Patrick Fannon » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:41 am

... it's Sean Patrick Fannon!

OK, not quite the same as "Live from New York," but why should Caribou Barbie have all the fun?

Anyway, I am the Guest Speaker for an online chat at RPGLife on October 20th, which is this coming Monday. It's at 8:00 PM (20:00 hrs), EDT.

And, of course, I would dearly love for each and every one of you to come join me. A great time to talk about all things gaming, which is my favorite subject as you know.

Please don't leave me all lonely and alone that night; come and be ready to ask whatever you like about this crazy hobby/career of mine.

Thanks!
Sean Patrick Fannon
Sean's Pick of the Day
Brand Manager, Savage Rifts

Bad Dog. Good Games.

Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

#2 Postby Sean Patrick Fannon » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:17 pm

(Cross-posted at Talisman as well)

So, I've been asked to be a contributor and "personality" over at RPG Life.

I will, naturally, be talking and dealing with gaming matters in the larger picture, but I will also be chatting a lot about Shaintar and Talisman Studios, since this is such a huge part of my current work and presence.

I'd love it if you all would join me over there. Check out my blog, and maybe even pipe in on that weekly "chat show" idea I proposed. I think it would be great if this particular community got some real tread over there and helped define the culture of the site.

And, hey, if you come play with me, it won't be so lonely...
Sean Patrick Fannon
Sean's Pick of the Day
Brand Manager, Savage Rifts

Bad Dog. Good Games.

Return to “SW Licensees”