No Update Tuesday?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Message
Author
Devon Gnoll
Novice
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 1:38 pm

#21 Postby Devon Gnoll » Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:13 pm

5) Necessary Evil
11) Sticks and Stones (Cavemen)
12) Sundered Skys
16) Takenk City???


That many...

Maybe I should submit one too..
Dev Gnoll - Think about all of the data you have sent me....

To Many Games,
Not enought Time.

User avatar
Truckee Games
Seasoned
Posts: 461
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 12:42 am
Location: Truckee, CA - Sierra Nevada
Contact:

#22 Postby Truckee Games » Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:32 pm

Devon Gnoll wrote:5) Necessary Evil
11) Sticks and Stones (Cavemen)
12) Sundered Skys
16) Takenk City???


That many...

Maybe I should submit one too..


All correct, except the last one.
-Brent Wolke
Truckee Games
( www.truckeegames.blogspot.com )

User avatar
MadTinkerer
Legendary
Posts: 2657
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 11:14 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

#23 Postby MadTinkerer » Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:52 pm

13) Slipstream? Oh, but I'm an author of a Savage Setting so I can't guess... Can't beleive no one got that yet. 8)

BTW: Is one of them Hearts of Steel? If so, it's so cryptic that I can't figure out which one it is...
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" - Agatha Heterodyne

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!

User avatar
Truckee Games
Seasoned
Posts: 461
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 12:42 am
Location: Truckee, CA - Sierra Nevada
Contact:

#24 Postby Truckee Games » Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:14 pm

MadTinkerer wrote:13) Slipstream? Oh, but I'm an author of a Savage Setting so I can't guess... Can't beleive no one got that yet. 8)

BTW: Is one of them Hearts of Steel? If so, it's so cryptic that I can't figure out which one it is...



Nope...13 is not Slipstream.

None of them is Hearts of Steel, actually. Did you get approval for an actual book or a Savage Tales setting? This is the list of actual individual books and does not include things showing up in Savage Tales (as I have no clue what is appearing in Savage Tales).
-Brent Wolke

Truckee Games

( www.truckeegames.blogspot.com )

User avatar
Tin Star
Novice
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 5:25 pm
Location: In my own little world

#25 Postby Tin Star » Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:39 pm

17 could be the Weird Wars US revolution but I can't remember what its called. How... :mad:

Is 16 Weird Wars: UnCivil war?
I met Joan on Monday,
learned about the Glow on Tuesday,
I was throwin' nukes on Wednesday,
and on Thursday,
and Friday and Saturday,
was killed on Sunday.

User avatar
MadTinkerer
Legendary
Posts: 2657
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 11:14 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

#26 Postby MadTinkerer » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:01 pm

Hearts of Steel is a Savage Tales setting, though it might be a full book someday...

I got it! #10 is Slipstream! (Unless #17 is Slipstream, but I can't remember who was in the Slipstream movie)
#15 is Deadlands Reloaded
#13: Deadlands Lost Colony Reloaded?
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" - Agatha Heterodyne



Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!

User avatar
Truckee Games
Seasoned
Posts: 461
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 12:42 am
Location: Truckee, CA - Sierra Nevada
Contact:

#27 Postby Truckee Games » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:07 pm

Tin Star wrote:17 could be the Weird Wars US revolution but I can't remember what its called. How... :mad:

Is 16 Weird Wars: UnCivil war?



You are correct on both accounts. It's called Weird Wars - Wilderness Wars
-Brent Wolke

Truckee Games

( www.truckeegames.blogspot.com )

User avatar
Truckee Games
Seasoned
Posts: 461
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 12:42 am
Location: Truckee, CA - Sierra Nevada
Contact:

#28 Postby Truckee Games » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:09 pm

MadTinkerer wrote:Hearts of Steel is a Savage Tales setting, though it might be a full book someday...

I got it! #10 is Slipstream! (Unless #17 is Slipstream, but I can't remember who was in the Slipstream movie)
#15 is Deadlands Reloaded
#13: Deadlands Lost Colony Reloaded?



No, #10 is Slipstream.

The various Reloads are not on this list. Sorry to mislead you.

You got approval on HoS?! Congratulations!!! :D
-Brent Wolke

Truckee Games

( www.truckeegames.blogspot.com )

User avatar
Tin Star
Novice
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 5:25 pm
Location: In my own little world

#29 Postby Tin Star » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:29 pm

3) Trojan Horse? Not doing a Greek Weird Wars are they :lol: Or maybe its something to do with worms, seem to be a lot of them about at the moment...

4) Crime does not Pay?

I'm running out of straws. :)

I'll let someone else have a go now.
Last edited by Tin Star on Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I met Joan on Monday,

learned about the Glow on Tuesday,

I was throwin' nukes on Wednesday,

and on Thursday,

and Friday and Saturday,

was killed on Sunday.

User avatar
lordthrog
Heroic
Posts: 1669
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: Stephens City, Va

#30 Postby lordthrog » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:38 pm

thwaak wrote:l
Still waiting to be solved!
6) It aint' about World War I


I read something somewhere about Weird Wars I, and that it has nothing to do with World War I, but I thought that it was the Crudsades Weird Wars. I dunno.
David Sumpter

"So, what weapon should I use? I'm very proficient with the Spork, but I also swing a mean sock of Legos." - Bucky Katt

User avatar
Truckee Games
Seasoned
Posts: 461
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 12:42 am
Location: Truckee, CA - Sierra Nevada
Contact:

#31 Postby Truckee Games » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:40 pm

Tin Star wrote:3) Trojan Horse? Not doing a Greek Weird Wars are they :lol: Or maybe its something to do with worms, seem to be a lot of them about at the moment...

4) Crime does not Pay?

I'm running out of straws. :)

I'll let someone else have ago now.



Nope and Nope. Sorry, but thanks for playing. :)
-Brent Wolke

Truckee Games

( www.truckeegames.blogspot.com )

User avatar
Truckee Games
Seasoned
Posts: 461
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 12:42 am
Location: Truckee, CA - Sierra Nevada
Contact:

#32 Postby Truckee Games » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:41 pm

lordthrog wrote:
thwaak wrote:l
Still waiting to be solved!
6) It aint' about World War I


I read something somewhere about Weird Wars I, and that it has nothing to do with World War I, but I thought that it was the Crudsades Weird Wars. I dunno.



Nope. Sorry, but thanks for playing.
-Brent Wolke

Truckee Games

( www.truckeegames.blogspot.com )

User avatar
MadTinkerer
Legendary
Posts: 2657
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 11:14 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

#33 Postby MadTinkerer » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:49 pm

Thanks, Brent. I don't see how you can have 17 upcoming books without including the Deadlands books, though.
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" - Agatha Heterodyne



Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!

User avatar
Tin Star
Novice
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 5:25 pm
Location: In my own little world

#34 Postby Tin Star » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:04 pm

15) Evernight?

you didn't say they couldn't be published all ready. :)


Thanks Brent, good fun. I keep stoping by the board for ideas to include in the adventure I'm writing for my next sessions but this keeps calling me away
I met Joan on Monday,

learned about the Glow on Tuesday,

I was throwin' nukes on Wednesday,

and on Thursday,

and Friday and Saturday,

was killed on Sunday.

User avatar
MadTinkerer
Legendary
Posts: 2657
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 11:14 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

#35 Postby MadTinkerer » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:09 pm

Grah! I should have tried to guess Evernight... But I didn't :) I think I can see what you mean.
Last edited by MadTinkerer on Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" - Agatha Heterodyne



Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!

User avatar
Truckee Games
Seasoned
Posts: 461
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 12:42 am
Location: Truckee, CA - Sierra Nevada
Contact:

#36 Postby Truckee Games » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:12 pm

MadTinkerer wrote:Thanks, Brent. I don't see how you can have 17 upcoming books without including the Deadlands books, though.


That's because there quite a few books that have been given the green light that haven't even been spoken of yet. The clues as to what they are listed, but I doubt anybody outside of the playtest group and authors will get the reference. I did mention cryptic didn't I? :wink:

There are few still on the list that HAVE been mentioned before...so it's not impossible. :)
-Brent Wolke

Truckee Games

( www.truckeegames.blogspot.com )

User avatar
Truckee Games
Seasoned
Posts: 461
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 12:42 am
Location: Truckee, CA - Sierra Nevada
Contact:

#37 Postby Truckee Games » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:13 pm

Tin Star wrote:15) Evernight?

you didn't say they couldn't be published all ready. :)


Thanks Brent, good fun. I keep stoping by the board for ideas to include in the adventure I'm writing for my next sessions but this keeps calling me away



Sorry, Evernight is not on the list. I guess I should have been more clear. I'll add another edit.
-Brent Wolke

Truckee Games

( www.truckeegames.blogspot.com )

User avatar
Shane_Mclean
Seasoned
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 1:58 pm
Location: Lichfield, West Midlands, UK
Contact:

#38 Postby Shane_Mclean » Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:09 pm

I'm guessing 13 is the WW: Boxer Rebellion.

Also I seem to recall something about System Crash, or some such, that fits number 3.

Shane
Shane Mclean

Savage Worlds UK Demo Coordinator

User avatar
Truckee Games
Seasoned
Posts: 461
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 12:42 am
Location: Truckee, CA - Sierra Nevada
Contact:

#39 Postby Truckee Games » Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:13 pm

Shane_Mclean wrote:I'm guessing 13 is the WW: Boxer Rebellion.

Also I seem to recall something about System Crash, or some such, that fits number 3.

Shane


You are correct on #13. Not correct on #3. :)
-Brent Wolke

Truckee Games

( www.truckeegames.blogspot.com )

User avatar
Shane_Mclean
Seasoned
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 1:58 pm
Location: Lichfield, West Midlands, UK
Contact:

#40 Postby Shane_Mclean » Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:17 pm

Nobody has mentioned WW: Vietnam yet, unless I've missed it, so I'm guessing that would be 6.

Number 4 could be something to do with spies.

Shane
Shane Mclean



Savage Worlds UK Demo Coordinator


Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest