Cardstock Model and Figure Resources

Just got your book, can't find a copy, have a cool adventure idea or story? Chat about it here.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Do you use cardstock models?

Oh my, yes!
89%
Cardstock models are evil!
11%

Total votes: 19

lauren_tk
Seasoned

Cardstock Model and Figure Resources

#1 Postby lauren_tk » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:49 pm

Since I've seen several cardstock posts, I thought a non-game specific repositroy for these links would be useful.

I'd thought I would kick it off with a non-game specific model.

A Card Stock Dice Tower

Please post your favorite cardstock model resource for others here.[/url]
“Dear sir: You are with out a doubt a rogue, a rascal, a villain, a thief, a scoundrel, and a mean, dirty, stinking, sniveling, sneaking, pimping, pocket-picking, thrice double-damned, no good son-of-a-bitch”
-Stephen Hopkins, 1776--The Musical

Snate56
Legendary

#2 Postby Snate56 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:55 pm

Did you post this elsewhere, too? I swear I answered it already!

Anyway, I said it would be cool to redesign the lower box to look like a landing craft!
Also, check out World Works dice tower!

SteveN
"Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reasons."
>Mark Twain<

lauren_tk
Seasoned

#3 Postby lauren_tk » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Snate56 wrote:Did you post this elsewhere, too? I swear I answered it already!

Anyway, I said it would be cool to redesign the lower box to look like a landing craft!
Also, check out World Works dice tower!

SteveN

Nope. Not posted elsewhere.

Landing craft . . . BRILLIANT!

The World Works one is VERY cool. But this one is free :)
“Dear sir: You are with out a doubt a rogue, a rascal, a villain, a thief, a scoundrel, and a mean, dirty, stinking, sniveling, sneaking, pimping, pocket-picking, thrice double-damned, no good son-of-a-bitch”

Chris Tavares
Seasoned

#4 Postby Chris Tavares » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:29 am

I bought the World Works Tower of Chaos (the dice tower). I put it together without too much trouble, but it turned out that it looked really cool, but actually was pretty lousy as a dice tower. The dice tended to just slide down the cardstock instead of tumbling when they hit the obstructions.

lauren_tk
Seasoned

#5 Postby lauren_tk » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:51 am

Chris Tavares wrote:I bought the World Works Tower of Chaos (the dice tower). I put it together without too much trouble, but it turned out that it looked really cool, but actually was pretty lousy as a dice tower. The dice tended to just slide down the cardstock instead of tumbling when they hit the obstructions.

Interesting. I went through three iterations of the core just to prevent that. (Well, two and then one iteration to make sure the dice actually spit out of the exit hole.)

My players want a Bothcmaster themed wrapper and tray. I plan on having those available for download either today or Saturday.

lauren_tk
Seasoned

#6 Postby lauren_tk » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:58 am

Botchmaster themed dice tower taking longer than expected. In the mean time, let me share a different free dice tower that I DID NOT make.

It's super fancy.

Noshrok Grimskull
Legendary

#7 Postby Noshrok Grimskull » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:22 pm

I'm not really into dice towers, but this one looks pretty good. In fact, I might give it a try.

Plus, check out the other stuff they have on that site. Some of it is really worth it.
"If you think I'm crazy, you should see the people I'm locked up with." - Steamdriven

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - The Doctor (Doctor Who)

tumbleweed1025
Novice

#8 Postby tumbleweed1025 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:26 pm

One Monk Miniatures. Sci-fi, Fantasy and some good freebies.

http://www.onemonk.com/Models.html
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?

Return to “SW General Chat & Game Stories”