List of free Savage Worlds Adventures

Just got your book, can't find a copy, have a cool adventure idea or story? Chat about it here.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Do we need more free Savage Worlds Adventures?

Yes
98%
No
2%

Total votes: 348

arkcaver
Seasoned

List of free Savage Worlds Adventures

#1 Postby arkcaver » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:58 pm

Here are all the free adventures that I know about on the web. If you know of any I've missed PM me and I'll add it to the list!

I have included items from DriveThruRpg/RpgNow that are "Pay What You Want". You are encouraged to try these items out, then buy any that you enjoyed again and pay something the second time.

Note that some of the items found on a publisher's webstore can also be found on DriveThruRpg/RpgNow.

The list is ordered by:
Adventures for published settings (in alphabetical order by setting)
Adventures for Generic genre settings (in alphabetical order by genre)

Adventures for Published Settings

50 Fathoms Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentAgents of Oblivion Published by Reality BlursBeasts & Barbarians Published by GRAmel PublishingCaladon Falls Published by Savage MojoDaring Tales of Adventure Published by Triple Ace GamesDaring Tales of the Space Lanes Published by Triple Ace GamesDaring Tales of the Sprawl Published by Triple Ace GamesDeadlands Reloaded Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentDogs of Hades Published by Savage Mojo
Dungeonlands Published by Savage MojoEast Texas University/Pinebox Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentFrozen Skies Published by Utherwald PressHael Published by StoryWeaverHell on Earth Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentHellfrost Published by Triple Ace GamesInterface Zero Published by Gun Metal GamesJudgement Day Published by Mystical Throne EntertainmentKith'takharos Published by White Haired ManThe Last Parsec Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentLow Life Published by Mutha Oith CreationsMarchland Published by Hearthstone Games
    [url=http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/106539/Savage-Insider-Issue-6?cPath=6426_6513[/url]The Harvest King[/url] found in Savage Insider Issue 6 published by Mystical Throne Entertainment
Necessary Evil Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentNecropolis Published by Triple Ace GamesNemezis Published by GRAmel PublishingNoir Knights Published by Savage MojoPirates of the Spanish Main Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentRavaged Earth Published by Reality BlursR.E.A.C.T. Published by PaNick ProductionsRelic Published by Savage MojoRippers Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentRunePunk Published by Reality BlursSavage Mars Published by Adamant EntertainmentThe Savage World of Solomon Kane Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentShaintar Published by Evil Beagle Games Shanghai Vampocalypse Published by Savage MojoSlipstream Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentSpace:1889 Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentSteamscapes Published by Four-In-Hand GamesSticks & Stones Prehistoric-ish Role-Playing Setting Published by Jade Tower StudiosStrike Force 7 Published by Super Genius GamesSundered Skies Published by Triple Ace GamesTemporal Probability Agency Published by Apathy GamesThrilling Tales Published by Adamant EntertainmentTORGTour of Darkness Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentTunse'al Published by Obatron ProductionsWar of the Dead Published by Daring EntertainmentWeird Wars Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentWeird Wars Rome Published by Pinnacle EntertainmentWellstone City Published by Silver Gryphon GamesWonderland No More Published by Triple Ace GamesZombacalypse Published by Silver Gryphon Games

Generic Genre Adventures

CrimeCyberpunkEspionage/SpyFantasyHorrorPost-ApocalypticPulpScience FictionSteampunkSupersWestern
Last edited by arkcaver on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:24 am, edited 245 times in total.

Magnus
Veteran

#2 Postby Magnus » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:45 am

Wonderful list! Could it be made sticky somehow :?: , it would be a great help to new GMs who come to this site...

Magnus

Jackson
Veteran

#3 Postby Jackson » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:48 pm

We have two more Midnight Bites ready to go, just awaiting layout.
Keep it coming...

East Texas University....enroll for the Fall Semester Now!

MadTinkerer
Legendary

#4 Postby MadTinkerer » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:25 pm

I can't believe there are so many on that list I wasn't aware of (mostly on the "Others" list, but still...). I'll have to re-download them all to make sure I have everything!

Thanks, arkcaver! :smile:
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" - Agatha Heterodyne

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!

arkcaver
Seasoned

#5 Postby arkcaver » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:52 pm

Jackson wrote:We have two more Midnight Bites ready to go, just awaiting layout.

Great! Can't wait to see 'em (and put them on the list!) :smile:

ohoh7
Seasoned

#6 Postby ohoh7 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:25 am

savagepedia would be a great place to maintain this list. ;)

It would be a very nice link off of the Gaming Aids page and replace/expand the Adventures section. It's important and long enough to warrant its own page.

http://savagepedia.wikispaces.com/Gaming+Aids

Paul

arkcaver wrote:
Jackson wrote:We have two more Midnight Bites ready to go, just awaiting layout.

Great! Can't wait to see 'em (and put them on the list!) :smile:

DerFinsterling
Legendary

#7 Postby DerFinsterling » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:12 am

ohoh7 wrote:savagepedia would be a great place to maintain this list. ;)

It would be a very nice link off of the Gaming Aids page and replace/expand the Adventures section. It's important and long enough to warrant its own page.

http://savagepedia.wikispaces.com/Gaming+Aids

Working on it.

Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

#8 Postby Sean Patrick Fannon » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:19 am

Regarding Savagepedia -

1) It is THE AWESOME. Thank you.

2) I am TEH LAMEZ. I appreciate others doing what I've not had time to do. Again, thank you.
Sean Patrick Fannon
Sean's Pick of the Day
Brand Manager, Savage Rifts

Bad Dog. Good Games.

arkcaver
Seasoned

#9 Postby arkcaver » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:43 am

I just added a new adventure to the Others section of the list, A Dark and Stormy Knight. I figured as long as I'm trying to list all the free adventures I might as well add a few of my own!

arkcaver
Seasoned

#10 Postby arkcaver » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:51 pm

Just added a new adventure in the Others section: The Cattle Raid of Tighean Dubh by supercOntra

Lord Skudley
Heroic

#11 Postby Lord Skudley » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:07 am

There are a myriad of Deadlands Classic adventures out there just ripe for the Convertin'. And converting from DLC to DLR is as easy as Pie!!! Iffin ya wants them I can provide the Links {Thusuns only 3, I gots lots more}...
Proud co-creator of the 1,000+ Random Encounter Generator found here!

baumi
Seasoned

#12 Postby baumi » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:01 am

Awesome List! THANKS!! 8)
HAVE FUN!
Baumi

Bryan Borgman
Novice

#13 Postby Bryan Borgman » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:57 am

Fantastic list! Thanks! And great wiki too!

GreenTongue
Heroic

#14 Postby GreenTongue » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:03 am

Lord Skudley wrote:There are a myriad of Deadlands Classic adventures out there just ripe for the Convertin'. And converting from DLC to DLR is as easy as Pie!!! Iffin ya wants them I can provide the Links {Thusuns only 3, I gots lots more}...

I would be shocked if anyone was to refuse. Sounds like a very nice offer that will be snapped up like a ghostrock strike.
=

arkcaver
Seasoned

#15 Postby arkcaver » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:12 am

Lord Skudley wrote:There are a myriad of Deadlands Classic adventures out there just ripe for the Convertin'. And converting from DLC to DLR is as easy as Pie!!! Iffin ya wants them I can provide the Links {Thusuns only 3, I gots lots more}...

Thanks! I may have to do some 'Convertin' once Christmas is over...

starwars1138
Heroic

#16 Postby starwars1138 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:55 pm

Great post - some of those adventures were ones I'd never seen! Great resource! Thanks :)
Chris in Atlanta
----------------------
"Were I not wed, I would take you in a manly fashion."
"Because I'm pretty?"
"Because you're pretty."

arkcaver
Seasoned

#17 Postby arkcaver » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:43 pm

starwars1138 wrote:Great post - some of those adventures were ones I'd never seen! Great resource! Thanks :)

You're Welcome :1icon_bow:

pineappleleader
Seasoned

#18 Postby pineappleleader » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:12 pm

Great List!

Thank You Very Much.
Pineappleleader

Possibly the Most Dangerous Pineapple in the Universe. Possibly Not.

bloodshadows
Heroic

#19 Postby bloodshadows » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:33 pm

Now that 5 Days Until Christmas is up, I'm working on another one. This one will revolve around Valentine's Day. So hopefully you'll see it in late January or early February.
Mike Dukes

GreenTongue
Heroic

#20 Postby GreenTongue » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:40 am

I need put a disclaimer on the One-Shot: Fresh Meat listed in Untold Stories of the Great Flood.
It is insensitive to race in a way that fits the times, but not today.
It may need to be altered for general use.
=

Return to “SW General Chat & Game Stories”