3 Modern Equipment Questions

This is the topic for asking questions about how the core rules officially work. Only the official answer guys can reply in this topic. Please read the rules in the first thread.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Message
Author
Judge Holden
Seasoned
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:58 am

3 Modern Equipment Questions

#1 Postby Judge Holden » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:58 pm

If the M1A1 MBT has both a gunner and a loader can the gun fire once per round instead of one every other round or is that already taken into account in the main rule book?

Does an M72 LAW require an action to open and ready the weapon, or does the Snapfire notation take this into account?

And finally : What building location type would you use (toughness and armor) from Necropolis as a substitute for a 4 floor parking garage. I'm picturing the M1A1 the ground floor of the garage, using the upper layers as protection from bombardment.
I once shot a man just to watch him die... but then I got distracted and missed it.

- Dave Foley

User avatar
Clint
Site Admin
Posts: 19829
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 2:28 pm

Re: 3 Modern Equipment Questions

#2 Postby Clint » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:01 pm

Judge Holden wrote:If the M1A1 MBT has both a gunner and a loader can the gun fire once per round instead of one every other round or is that already taken into account in the main rule book?


Already taken into account. That's why the notation at the bottom of Vehicular Weapons references the "loader" specifically.

Judge Holden wrote:Does an M72 LAW require an action to open and ready the weapon, or does the Snapfire notation take this into account?


It's already taken into account, or it would specifically say it takes an action to ready.

Judge Holden wrote:And finally : What building location type would you use (toughness and armor) from Necropolis as a substitute for a 4 floor parking garage. I'm picturing the M1A1 the ground floor of the garage, using the upper layers as protection from bombardment.


Not so much a question about a rule from the SW core book as a request for an opinion really. ;)

Unfortunately, I don't have my copy of Necropolis handy. I'd repost this in Official Settings with Necropolis in the title as that will pop up on Wiggy's radar the fastest if he gets on the forum before I can get to my copy (which may be a while). Plus, someone else may have a good recommendation before then.

Hope this helps.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com


Return to “Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests