Forgive my ignorance but how are we supposed to buy.....

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Damaramu
Novice

Forgive my ignorance but how are we supposed to buy.....

#1 Postby Damaramu » Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:05 pm

Ok forvige me if this has already been answered but how are we to acquire the Lost Colony companion if we are not a store? I do not see it listed on Smith and Robards and my store does not carry it? How am I to acquire this book? Is there a different store than Smith and Robards selling it?
I don't care about Savage Worlds or any of that hoopla! I want what put you on the map! DEADLANDS!

Truckee Games
Seasoned

Re: Forgive my ignorance but how are we supposed to buy.....

#2 Postby Truckee Games » Fri Aug 08, 2003 10:14 pm

Damaramu wrote:Ok forvige me if this has already been answered but how are we to acquire the Lost Colony companion if we are not a store? I do not see it listed on Smith and Robards and my store does not carry it? How am I to acquire this book? Is there a different store than Smith and Robards selling it?

Lost Colony should be up on rpg.now as a Print on Demand, if not now, than very soon.
-Brent Wolke
Truckee Games
( www.truckeegames.blogspot.com )

Dancin' Dirk
Site Admin

#3 Postby Dancin' Dirk » Fri Aug 08, 2003 11:35 pm

1. it's on RPG Mall
2. Shane said it would be on S&R as soon as he got his shipment (he wasn't going to put it up before the shipment came in... bad if it doesn't show) I guess the shipment didn't show.

My guess would be to look for it on the website on tuesday or check rpgmall.com
--Dancin' Dirk

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”