Share Your Web Addies to Cheap/Free Products to use with SW

Please use carefully and respect the copyrights of the works you convert by placing the appropriate information on your documents.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

What settings do you use with Savage Worlds?

Store bought (officially made products)
Fan made material
No votes
My own home made setting
I use a combination of the above
Total votes: 22

Doc Halloween

Share Your Web Addies to Cheap/Free Products to use with SW

#1 Postby Doc Halloween » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:02 pm

The intent of this post is not to take away customers from Savage World. I was hoping people might like to share where-abouts of cheap ($2 to FREE [free is better]) officially made products to use with Savage Worlds. Maybe people are looking for information on their favorite genre or setting but can not find anything. Maybe someone is thinking of Savaging products that people post here :D

NOTE: If this post is not appropriate or GWG/PEG thinks this post should not exist I will understand if it is deleted.

TIME LORDS by Ian Marsh & Peter Darvill-Evans
If you are looking for some game fluff to play Doctor Who for Savage Wolds then PIGames has for FREE a 165 page book.

While I am at it, what about some post apocalyptic fluff? has Dawin's World 1st Editon for $1.00 for a 128 page book.
Read MATTHEW 6:34 & JOHN 15:13 (Holy Bible)

#2 Postby Emiricol » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:06 pm

Darwin's World has some really cool gazetteer information FREE at under free stuff
(\__/) | Fear the bunny.
(='.'=) | Knights of Cydonia, a Savage Worlds open project!
(")_(") | Aloft the Republic, a public domain sci-fi setting

#3 Postby MadTinkerer » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:41 am

Hmmmm... Well the rotating free stuff over at ranges from extremely particular-d20-campaign-specific-supplements stuff to the generally quite useful. In the past, they've put up the World of Darkness core rulebook, Hunter: The Reckoning core rulebook and Exalted 1st edition core rulebook free.
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" - Agatha Heterodyne

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!

Return to “SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions”