SWEET!

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

sagaston
Seasoned

SWEET!

#1 Postby sagaston » Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:06 am

Went to Archon this weekend, got the schedule for next year. The gaming guest of honor next year is none other than Savage Shane Hensley! Woot!

:D

So I know it's a long ways away, but if you want someone to run any Savage Worlds games or run around and pimp out the game or whatever, I'm your man.

Aw yeah.
Clockworks - a Savage Worlds powered Steampunk webcomic. Updates hopefully twice a week.

SlasherEpoch
Legendary

#2 Postby SlasherEpoch » Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:27 am

Mother of God . . . :o

I'm definitely going next year! :inlove:

MadTinkerer
Legendary

#3 Postby MadTinkerer » Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:58 pm

Hey how about coming to Shorecon next year, Shane? I know it's a little out of the way, but...
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" - Agatha Heterodyne

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!

PEGShane
Site Admin

#4 Postby PEGShane » Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:26 pm

Hey guys! Yeah, I'm excited about Archon too.

For those who are wondering, I try to hit all the shows within close driving distance on my nickel. I get asked to so many others that I've developed a bit of a rule to keep from going broke and never seeing my family again. ;)

For the record, the con has to get me there and put me up, and of course it has to work out schedule-wise. That's about it. In return I bring prizes, work my tail off, and run tons of games.

Shane

Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

#5 Postby Nick Zachariasen » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:08 am

I still wish we could bring you out to MAGECon North or South. I loved at NukeCon a few years ago when you gave me a Fate Chip for "panning for spleen". I felt so honored 8) .

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”