Savage Worlds at Archon?

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

sagaston
Seasoned

Savage Worlds at Archon?

#1 Postby sagaston » Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:57 pm

I was looking over the schedule for Archon, this weekend near St. Louis, and I noticed there aren't any Savage Worlds games planned. Several Deadlands games are listed, but no SW. I cried like a little girl.

Anyway, I'm thinking I have to remedy this problem. I'm not scheduled to run any games, but I'll sure as hell do a pick up game or two to pimp out SW. If Shane or anyone wants to send along some official demo stuff or whatnot to help the pimping, that would be sweet. Otherwise I'll be pimping all by my lonesome.

On a slightly related note, any forumites planning on being at Archon?
Clockworks - a Savage Worlds powered Steampunk webcomic. Updates hopefully twice a week.

SlasherEpoch
Legendary

#2 Postby SlasherEpoch » Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:34 pm

I would, but I really can't . . . I used to live in St. Louis, at college now, I wish to hell I could go . . . next year we'll hook up, mmkay?

sagaston
Seasoned

#3 Postby sagaston » Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:48 pm

Sounds like a plan.
Clockworks - a Savage Worlds powered Steampunk webcomic. Updates hopefully twice a week.

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”