Savage Tales Idea

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Count Zero
Legendary

Savage Tales Idea

#1 Postby Count Zero » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:17 pm

First off, I dig Privateers Bounty. Looks like it'll provide a fun evening or two with the gang. The idea I had was to package in an extra with each Savage Tale - maybe a one or two page miniatures scenario. It would be cool if it went along with the Savage Tale itself. Just a thought...that way people would really feel like they're getting more bang for the buck and you can continue to push SW as a miniatures gaming alternative as well.
I figured Screamers would have been a nice bonus with Privateers Bounty.
I'm not an adversarial GM. I am a facilitator of awesomeness. - Dr Rotwang

lordthrog
Heroic

#2 Postby lordthrog » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:43 pm

Oh yeah, just like some of the Dime Novels (at leat Night Trian) had a GRW scenario on the last couple pages. That would be kinda cool, where appropriate.
David Sumpter

"So, what weapon should I use? I'm very proficient with the Spork, but I also swing a mean sock of Legos." - Bucky Katt

PEGShane
Site Admin

#3 Postby PEGShane » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:10 am

Only when it's appropriate (like Night Train). PB def. does *not* need something like that.

Screamers is nothing *but* a minis game.

Shane

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”