After the Big Sale

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

DemonBlood
Novice

After the Big Sale

#1 Postby DemonBlood » Thu Aug 07, 2003 3:03 pm

I know the books for the old DL and related lines will be gone after the big sale, but what about items like the dice and Weird Wailings? These could be useful to other games, including DL Reloaded (Reboot?), so will Pinnacle still make them after the DL games go to Boot Hill?

Mac
"Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

Balance
Seasoned

#2 Postby Balance » Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:33 pm

The dice, at least, are just special Chessex sets, if I remember correctly.... So they should stay in production. Production of CDs is a bit more iffy, but Shane might do what he did for Toxic Tunes and just burn a disk whenever it's needed so it's effectively PoD... The PoD people he's working with might be able to do this with their other services, even.
Still looking for a good steak.

Truckee Games
Seasoned

#3 Postby Truckee Games » Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:14 pm

I'd have to imagine that since these items are un-related to rules, that they would still be available for sale, even afte the Reload comes out.
-Brent Wolke
Truckee Games
( www.truckeegames.blogspot.com )

Damaramu
Novice

#4 Postby Damaramu » Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:05 pm

Hey umm....how do we find exactly how much is left on the Big Sale? I want to know how much time I have to order some of this stuff....
I don't care about Savage Worlds or any of that hoopla! I want what put you on the map! DEADLANDS!

Balance
Seasoned

#5 Postby Balance » Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:20 pm

Basically, order ASAP, or take your chances. Putting up remaining item counts tends to be a bad investment for the seller, unless there's some sort of sideline going on...
Still looking for a good steak.

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”