New pdf`s

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Piotr Korys
Heroic

New pdf`s

#1 Postby Piotr Korys » Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:30 pm

Shane - Lost Angels is out of print, and a lot of books will go the same soon - will You sell them as a pdf`s ???
And, still about LCC - no chances of pdfing it ???
Piotr Korys
Savage Worlds Line Editor, Pinnacle Entertainment Group www.peginc.com
Fajne RPG, www.fajnerpg.pl - Savage Worlds Edycja Polska, Wolsung, Opowieści z Karczmy i nie tylko,

PEGShane
Site Admin

#2 Postby PEGShane » Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:48 am

Yup! And yes, I"ll VERY likely make the Companion a PDF as well. Probably announce it on the site next Tuesday.

Shane

Harrowed
Novice

#3 Postby Harrowed » Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:54 pm

Very cool.
In God we trust
All others we monitor

NSA motto

Piotr Korys
Heroic

#4 Postby Piotr Korys » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:21 pm

PEGShane wrote:Yup! And yes, I"ll VERY likely make the Companion a PDF as well. Probably announce it on the site next Tuesday.

Shane

Well....Maybe next Tuesday... But, I cannot wait for Screamers :)
Piotr Korys

Fajne RPG, www.fajnerpg.pl - Savage Worlds Edycja Polska, Wolsung, Opowieści z Karczmy i nie tylko,

PEGShane
Site Admin

#5 Postby PEGShane » Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:45 am

Next week--promise!

;)

Shane

Piotr Korys
Heroic

#6 Postby Piotr Korys » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:11 pm

PEGShane wrote:Next week--promise!

;)

Shane

Cool :) everything next week ? God thanks for paycheck :)
Piotr Korys

sprack
Novice

#7 Postby sprack » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:37 pm

Yeah, I could really use the pdfs. Its a pain lugging all those books on the trip to roleplay and just lugging one notebook is soooo much easier. Well worth the price.
After weeks of deliberation, you have yet to hear a compelling argument for not beating most of the people you've ever met to within an inch of their lives.

Marguerite
Seasoned

#8 Postby Marguerite » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:00 pm

sprack wrote:Yeah, I could really use the pdfs. Its a pain lugging all those books on the trip to roleplay and just lugging one notebook is soooo much easier. Well worth the price.

We just got ourselves a gaming-dedicated laptop, and it's already paid for itself in convenience and privacy. No risk of me opening a cryptically-labeled file on the desktop. Once I can get EVERY Pinnacle book as a .pdf, my Marshall will be sitting pretty.

Not to mention the savings in shelf-space. My poor living room!

Marguerite
Alea Iacta Est!

palehorse
Heroic

#9 Postby palehorse » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:05 pm

Marguerite said:
We just got ourselves a gaming-dedicated laptop, and it's already paid for itself in convenience and privacy.

Yeah, the one good thing from losing my tech job when the company went under was, cheap computers for sale! :D I managed to pick up a pretty decent ThinkPad for a song, and its been my gaming computer ever since.

sprack
Novice

#10 Postby sprack » Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:34 am

Its a 200 mile trip in each direction to play + I prefer taking the motorcycle (2hr trip instead of 3.5hr). Those 2 factors combined with lugging 5-10 books each time makes it a royal pain. A backpack and laptop is much easier to tote. Waiting anxiously for pdfs.
After weeks of deliberation, you have yet to hear a compelling argument for not beating most of the people you've ever met to within an inch of their lives.

Piotr Korys
Heroic

#11 Postby Piotr Korys » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:25 pm

I`ve bought LCC as a pdf :) We (European players) all love You, Shane.... :) This book is great... :) I hope there will be more pdfs for HoE... :)
Piotr Korys

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”